• Safety 1st Recline & Grow 5-stage Feeding Seat
  • Safety 1st Recline & Grow 5-stage Feeding Seat

Safety 1st Recline & Grow 5-stage Feeding Seat Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 817 in Highchairs

February 26, 2017

It's a good space-saver seat. The quality is not the greatest but it is sturdy enough and very easy to clean. Tray insert is dishwasher safe on rinse only, so better washed by hand. The seat cover is plasticky, not soft, and not a surface I want your child to spend much time on. The back portion is adjustable for baby's comfort. It's a bit difficult to detach the back, but once successful all three components of the seat fit in a larger bag (i.e. grocery sized) so it's easy to carry around if you have to. The tray cover is wide enough to provide a separate table for baby.

We haven't used it as a booster seat yet. It's pretty good for the cost.

September 06, 2016

Loving it, i used it for both of mine kids and its perfect. Easy to clean, and space saver for sure. For some reason my kids didnt like to be in a high chair and its such as hussle and huge but in this chair its great, i put it on the table when they were babies and on the chair like a booster seat . Good item to have

September 06, 2016

I bought this chair thinking it was awesome for space saving. I found it didn't properly sit on my chair and was always wobbly no matter what I tried. My son out grew it and the booster in no time. I ended up giving it away and should have just bought a regular highchair like I was going to in the first place.

July 04, 2016

his has been wonderful as a highchair for my twins because it is a space saver! Traditional high chairs take up a lot of space, and having two would just be nuts! This high chair attaches to any chair so it saves a lot of room in my kitchen! Also, it can be raised or lowered depending on height preference, and the seat can recline! It’s also great for babies to self feed.

October 21, 2015

I also bought this chair on sale at babies r us ( it was half price) and we really like it because we don't have a big kitchen and this saves us a lot of space, I like that it's a 5 stage because we will get more use out of it ( no need to purchase a booster seat). It is also easy so bring when traveling since the back comes right off.

September 04, 2014

I bought it in sale at Toys R Us and I don't regret my purchase at all!!! First it's a space saver, right you have to use one of your chair but it's so easy to put/remove from it so I don't see it as a problem. Second you can use it until your kid is able to sit on the chair by himself so 1 purchase instead of 2-3 kind of seats. Third it's easy to wash.
    My only bad comment is for the choice of color... blue or pink only... If at least we could have a third choice more neutral! But the color don't affect the efficiency haha!!

June 19, 2014

Great space saver and a great price when on sale at Toys R Us. The cover can be removed for easy washing. The shoulder straps are a bit long as it is still loose for our 9 month old baby and the buckle piece needs to be adjustable as it will begin to dig into the baby's mid section when they get bigger. Overall still a great product.