Sailor Jerry Rum Reviews
#22 in Rum

March 16, 2017

First of all...I am not a rum drinker...that is until I started drinking sailor Jerry a.k.a. sailor J. It is such a good tasting spiced rum. My husband mixes it with ginger ale & I mix it with the coke life. I've also tried it with cane sugar cherry cola & it is soo good!! I highly recommend you try a bottle(or 2) if you haven't already!

March 26, 2016

Don't get me wrong, the product is great. But this is the first kind of booze that I got so ridiculously drunk in such a short amount of time when I didn't drink that much and I'm not a light weight either. I can handle my booze very well. The kind of drunk you get from this isn't a fun one either. It's a messy-you're-probably-gonna-get-arrested drunk. I won't ever drink this booze again.

January 21, 2016

I love this rum! Not only is the packaging truly unique the rum is terrific as well. I got the collectors edition that comes with 1/6 different posters. The rum is perfectly spiced and goes with any mix but is also great on its on. definitely a great tribute to Sailor Jerry and I would recommend this to any rum drinker.

February 18, 2015

Smooth rum. Great straight or mixed. Try in a piña colada for a different spin on a classic

August 07, 2014

Tastes amazing. Not too sweet. Very smooth. And jerry Collins was an amazing tattoo artists. I had a tattoo done of his style of art

October 03, 2013

Delicious and smooth with hints of vanilla!