Saje Natural Wellness Peppermint Halo Headache Remedy Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 523 in Remedies

April 26, 2017

I honestly love this. I haven't needed to take Advil or Tylenol since using this. I love how natural it is and how much it relieves headache pain in a short time. I also love the cooling affect it has. Will come in handy during the hot summer months.

April 19, 2017

The product itself is super! I use it when I can feel the start of a headache. It works wonders. The price is outrageous though. I bought a different product that works the even better. It's a cream and is scented with lavender to help you sleep. It works way better and was only around $5 Canadian.

April 13, 2017

This is my go to at the start of a headache or migraine. Found out about it by fluke, but am now on love with this product. The tingly and cool effect about 5 minutes after putting it in is amazing and send to do wonders for my aches. Definitely will try other products and this one again.

April 13, 2017

I was at a friends house one night and she tried the Peppermint halo on me and I was hooked!!! It really truly does work for headaches and pain!! When I have sore shoulders I rub it on and it's relieved! My daughter suffers from headaches and she is hooked on this product!!! Do yourself a favour and try this stuff!!! The smell alone is worth it!!!!

April 13, 2017

Saje's Peppermint Halo is a literal life saver!

No matter how bad of a headache I have, it always does the trick. The only thing to be aware of is that it makes the applied area VERY cold. If you're planning on heading outside in -20 degree weather...beware.

I keep one in my purse, and one by my bed. I can't get enough of this product!

April 13, 2017

This is my go to when I start to feel a headache come on. It works litterly in minutes! Feels so tingly and refreshing on my head and back of neck. Takes away the tension, and smells good while doing it! Super easy to use!

April 11, 2017

Amazing for headache relief. I use the roller and apply it to my temples, the cooling sensation is great. The smell helps to destress me and prompts relaxation. This is my go to over pain medication always.

April 05, 2017

Oh I love peppermint Halos I swear by them. I like Sajes peppermint headache remedy. handy roller ball that just glides on the outside of your hairline. and is great to use down your neck and back. Takes away a headache quickly and helps with tension too
    Its amazing

March 27, 2017

When I first found out about peppermint halo I had to see what all the hype was about. This is the 5 minute headache miracle worker. I eventually worked at Saje as a seasonal employee over the holidays and fell in love with pep halo all over again. I still bring mine everywhere I go no matter what. Roll it on your temples, shoulders, neck... heck anywhere you have pain roll this on it! You will thank me later.

March 20, 2017

When I get headaches, I prefer to not take any medication for it. That's why I was happy to find this product. I put it on my temples and the back of my head and it creates a cool tingly sensation. It definitely work and I recommend it for those that prefer to take a natural route.