Saje Natural Wellness Peppermint Halo Headache Remedy Reviews
#6 in Remedies

December 10, 2019

Awesome product that works wonders

I've used the peppermint halo in my household for the past 3 years, and it's always a refreshing way to help with a headache, neck and shoulder tension, and even helps with my anxiety. Peppermint is quite soothing for a lot of things.

August 05, 2019

Relief for my headaches

I never believed in essencial oils until a very close friend started using. So I bought this one from Saje, as I suffer a lof from headaches and it blowed my mind! This stuff really works and since thne I never had tylenol or advil. Now I'm starting to reasearch other oil types.

July 27, 2018

Ditched the tylenol

I get crazy headaches from time to time and the one thing that stops them before they get extreme is this product. I’m happy to admit that I use Tylenol a lot less and I feel great knowing that I’m applying a natural product.

July 21, 2018

Great alternative to over the counter medicine

This was the first product that I purchased at Saje and it will likely be a permanent fixture in my medicine cabinet. I prefer to use natural remedies over medication in general, and as soon as the salesperson applied the Halo on the back of neck I was sold!

It smells incredible and fresh. Though I don't really use it as a headache remedy, I apply it to the back of my neck to help with stress and tension.

I love the roller, especially that it can be refilled. I have been specifically trying to buy environmentally products lately and love that I don't have to throw this away when it is empty.

The price seems high, but this is a very high quality brand and you only use a few drops at a time. I feel like this is something worth treating yourself to.

Another great tip that the salesperson shared with me is to put a drop on one of your palms, then rub your hands together. Hold your cupped hands up to your nose and mouth area and take 3 deep breaths. This will clear your sinuses and help to elevate your mood and energy level.

June 15, 2018

Saved my Life!

This essential oil mixture truly saved my life. I suffer from bad headaches and migraines and nothing else I've ever tried before worked as well as this. It's intense but in a really good way and helps mask the pain and makes you feel so good. This is one of my favourite products of anything I've ever tried before. Highly recommended!

March 14, 2018

I have one in every corner of the house

As an individual who suffers from chronic headaches and ingests many a pill to combat these headaches, I am happy I have found relief in a more natural way. Peppermint halo has been a life saver for me, and I own several roll on sticks. I can safely use this while at work knowing my headache will soon be manageable. I have found effective relief and will continue to purchase this again, and again :)

March 13, 2018

Soothing Aromatherapy Relief

The tingling , cooling sensation once used directly on the scalp and at the base of the neck helps to relieve tension that leads to migraines . It helps decrease the intensity of headaches and also has a calming effect. I absolutely love this product. Everyone I have introduced it to has been sold and cannot live without it.

March 09, 2018

Love!!!

This is my favourite thing to use when I have a headache. I don't like to take pills, so this is a wonderful alternative. It smells great and feels so lovely on the skin. It makes my headaches disappear and I end up smelling like Christmas.

March 09, 2018

Saje Natural Wellness Peppermint Halo Headache Remedy review

My first stop when I have a headache is this essential oil roll on, simply apply to the back of your neck and your temples. The essential oils help relax the mind (lavender) and offers relief and relaxes muscles with a cooling effect from the mint and heating effect from the rosemary. It takes only minutes for it to work and you avoid taking painkilling medication. I also love using it when I have a cold, I roll some oil onto the palms of my hands and cup over my mouth and nose and inhale.
    Ingredients:
    lavender (lavandula angustifolia)
    vetiver (vetivera zizanoides)

March 06, 2018

Personal favourite!

Love this roll on! I have four of them and always make sure I have one handy. I love the cooling affect from the peppermint. Whenever I feel a headache coming on I apply it on the back of my neck and roll up towards my scalp, roll it on my temples and put a few dots on my scalp. It doesn't make the headache completely go away but it definitely takes away the achey pains and makes it much more tolerable. I also find it super refreshing on a hot day.