Saje Natural Wellness Peppermint Halo Headache Remedy Reviews
#6 in Remedies

September 03, 2020

Instant Relief!

I stopped buying headache pills after trying this out, since it works way better. I am prone to migraines and this helps to provide instant relief and you can feel it working immediately!

You also only need to apply a very small amount, so while it may seem like an expensive price for the size of the product, it lasts a very long time.

I honestly can't live without it! It is a life saver!!

August 31, 2020

Peppermint dream

This is my go to for headaches, muscleaches, sinus congestion, nausea, stress..., the list goes on and on. The smell is strong and wonderful, enough to make you smile, feel good and stress free.

July 02, 2020

Love Saje’s Peppermint Halo!

I was quite skeptical about how effective this product would be, but it truly is euphoric. Almost instantaneously I feel a sense of calm after applying.

May 22, 2020

Headache be gone

I love this stuff. I put it on my neck when I have a headache and it doesn't take long before I notice that my headache is gone. Even my husband was impressed. Highly recommend

May 13, 2020

Headache Hero

I LOVE using this when I have a headache, it truly is a hero! The product is so easy to apply and doesn't leave my neck/head feeling greasy. The smell of this is amazing and instantly puts me in a better mood when I smell it. I find this to be very effective at helping alleviate even some of the worst headaches.

March 10, 2020

I’ve been buying this for years!

I love this stuff! I’ve bought it for friends and family. I’ve had migraines since I was a kid and if I catch it early and roll this on my temples and at the hairline on my forehead it helps immensely. I’ve also rolled it on sore muscles and used it under my nose if I’m feeling stuffed up.

March 06, 2020

Love this product!

Im someone who gets frequent headaches. I didn't have much hope for this product and was surprised how well it works. No, it doesn't cure a migraine but for me I am trying to use less oral medications like Advil and this product has really helped as a substitute. Plus, I like the cooling sensation on sore muscles.

February 07, 2020

I Live By This Stuff!

This stuff is amazing! It has more than just peppermint oil in it including vetiver and lavender both calming), as well as cajeput which slightly irritates the skin the way a mint oil does. The result? Powerful, effective headache relief and a lovely smell! I cant get enough of it

December 10, 2019

Awesome product that works wonders

I've used the peppermint halo in my household for the past 3 years, and it's always a refreshing way to help with a headache, neck and shoulder tension, and even helps with my anxiety. Peppermint is quite soothing for a lot of things.

August 05, 2019

Relief for my headaches

I never believed in essencial oils until a very close friend started using. So I bought this one from Saje, as I suffer a lof from headaches and it blowed my mind! This stuff really works and since thne I never had tylenol or advil. Now I'm starting to reasearch other oil types.