Saje Natural Wellness Peppermint Halo Headache Remedy Reviews
#5 in Remedies

May 05, 2021

Best product

I’ve been using pep halo for several years and it’s honestly the only Saje (or any brand) roll-on I still use. It is so effective at soothing ailments - not just headaches. I’ve rolled it along my hairline, my neck, lower back, knee, basically anywhere that has at one point or another felt sore or hurt. When the air hits that minty spot, it is so soothing that it distracts you from the underlying pain. I love it.

February 08, 2021

Love It

Whenever I have a headache this is my go to. Its works better then a tylonel. Ihave already recommended to family who suffer from migraines and they have found that it works for them as well

November 02, 2020

Surprisingly effective

I didn’t know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised. It works! I put it on anytime I have a headache and within minutes, the headache is gone! I highly recommend this!

October 24, 2020

Amazing for Headaches

I love this product from Saje. It works amazingly on headaches and I love the smell of peppermint. It heats up and just helps you relax and the headache melts away. I also love that it is all natural. I would highly recommend this product.

October 19, 2020

If you suffer from headache or migraines you need this!

As a long time headache and migraine sufferer this is one of my go-to products when the time comes. The peppermint oil is a natural skin irritant and encourages blood flow to the area that it is applied to, which helps in relieving pain or pressure that can be associated with headaches or migraines. I like to put it across the top of my forehead along with at the nape of my neck to get the full experience. This has changed my productive level when I have a headache. Word of warning do not have a shower immediately after putting this on, as it is not fun.

September 03, 2020

Instant Relief!

I stopped buying headache pills after trying this out, since it works way better. I am prone to migraines and this helps to provide instant relief and you can feel it working immediately!

You also only need to apply a very small amount, so while it may seem like an expensive price for the size of the product, it lasts a very long time.

I honestly can't live without it! It is a life saver!!

August 31, 2020

Peppermint dream

This is my go to for headaches, muscleaches, sinus congestion, nausea, stress..., the list goes on and on. The smell is strong and wonderful, enough to make you smile, feel good and stress free.

July 02, 2020

Love Saje’s Peppermint Halo!

I was quite skeptical about how effective this product would be, but it truly is euphoric. Almost instantaneously I feel a sense of calm after applying.

May 22, 2020

Headache be gone

I love this stuff. I put it on my neck when I have a headache and it doesn't take long before I notice that my headache is gone. Even my husband was impressed. Highly recommend

May 13, 2020

Headache Hero

I LOVE using this when I have a headache, it truly is a hero! The product is so easy to apply and doesn't leave my neck/head feeling greasy. The smell of this is amazing and instantly puts me in a better mood when I smell it. I find this to be very effective at helping alleviate even some of the worst headaches.