Sally Hansen 60 Second Dry Reviews

Ranked #1150 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

Nail color covers in just one coat, brilliantly. The Perfectionist Brush™ contours to any nail, so color always glides on precisely, quickly, flawlessly. And, the exclusive Flexiglass Complex combines beautiful, brilliant shine and super-strong wear. So simple, so Sally.

June 21, 2017

Love it

It is the first top coat that hides my imperfections and since it dry fast you dont need to blow on your nails to dry them which means no more bubbles and clear finish.

May 27, 2017

I love this sally Hansen line. It dry quickly and I love that. It's a nice price range. It doesn't chip but I don't mind , because I love wearing different colour every week .

May 23, 2017

What I love the most about this product is that it dries so quickly! Let's face it, with all we have going on as women each day who has time to sit still for an hour while your nails dry!!

1.5/5

March 03, 2017

This nail polish does dry pretty quickly, and comes in lots of shades but it chips so easily. I will apply it and day one, it will chip horribly. Its really not worth buying.

2.8/5

March 03, 2017

Honestly, I don't really know if I liked or not this product. I'm really in between. The product itself really dries quickly. but the down side of it, my nail chipped the same day. It wasn't really long proof for me. Plus a month after buying it, and proper storage, the product became really thick and I was unable to use again..

October 17, 2016

i rarely have time to sit and do a self manicure or pedicure and so this fast drying nail finish is awesome. it lasts about as long as other nail polishes.

August 16, 2016

I have used this nail polish a few times. It comes in a wide variety of colours, and is not that expensive. Walmarts usually has it on sale. This nail polish dries fast, but not in 60 sec. It depends on what you do during the day how long it lasts before chipping.

August 16, 2016

This product is amazing! My daughter can finally wear nail polish as she doesn't have to wait long for it to dry! Great when you are in a hurry, cute colors and lasts well.

March 26, 2016

I use this nail polish a lot to do the marbled look. The price is amazing and they have so many beautiful colours! I usually buy like 5 at a time lol love them!

March 23, 2016

I never used other product for my nails than this one!!! It really dry between 1 minute and the result is too good. I already use it to correct my paint car because I scratched it. Very nice!