Sally Hansen 60 Second Dry Reviews
#1017 in Nail Polish

Nail color covers in just one coat, brilliantly. The Perfectionist Brush™ contours to any nail, so color always glides on precisely, quickly, flawlessly. And, the exclusive Flexiglass Complex combines beautiful, brilliant shine and super-strong wear. So simple, so Sally.

2.3/5

September 26, 2017

Doesn't last long - chips and peels easily

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone else as I find the colours offered are great; but the quality is seriously lacking. The pain chips off very easily and is always peeling up. Can' the wear for more than a day or two before completely removing.

September 22, 2017

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Colour

Wow! As someone with 0 patience, finally a nail colour that dries fast enough for me. It goes on thick, and dries so fast. Colour choices are okay.

August 11, 2017

This rocks!

I love Sally Hansen nail products their polish is great to use and looks beautiful. Their products are long lasting and this 60 second dry is a life saver when you have to be out the door quick!

August 03, 2017

The name doesnt lie

This Sally Hansen nail polish dries super quickly, comes in a variety of colours and lasts longer than your average drum store nail polish. really cheap for a polish too!

3.2/5

August 03, 2017

I would buy it again for sure.

Having a 4 year old I need something that dries quick on my nails. I can't just have my time for an hour just to let my nails dry so this is the perfect product for all you mom's out there. I find it chips a little easier then it probably should but I am also playing at the park and playing trains with my son. Definitely a product worth buying if you want to pamper yourself even if it is only for 60 seconds!!

June 21, 2017

Love it

It is the first top coat that hides my imperfections and since it dry fast you dont need to blow on your nails to dry them which means no more bubbles and clear finish.

May 27, 2017

I love this sally Hansen line. It dry quickly and I love that. It's a nice price range. It doesn't chip but I don't mind , because I love wearing different colour every week .

May 23, 2017

What I love the most about this product is that it dries so quickly! Let's face it, with all we have going on as women each day who has time to sit still for an hour while your nails dry!!

1.5/5

March 03, 2017

This nail polish does dry pretty quickly, and comes in lots of shades but it chips so easily. I will apply it and day one, it will chip horribly. Its really not worth buying.

2.8/5

March 03, 2017

Honestly, I don't really know if I liked or not this product. I'm really in between. The product itself really dries quickly. but the down side of it, my nail chipped the same day. It wasn't really long proof for me. Plus a month after buying it, and proper storage, the product became really thick and I was unable to use again..