Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1496 in Nail Polish

April 23, 2017

I've tried several colours of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish.

Every one of the colours I've used has had a rich, solid colour after 1 coat - however 2 coats makes nails look even better.

They come in a variety of colours.

They leave a shiny look on nails.

There is only very minor wear at the nail tips after 3-5 days.

April 08, 2017

I usually buy more expensive nail polish because I think that it will last longer, but I really liked the colour of one of the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polishes so I decided to test it out. It ended up working great! It dries really fast and it lasts about 5-7 days without chips! For the price it is definitely worth buying.

April 05, 2017

Some shades in this line are great and stay on my nails for 4+ days. But the sparkly ones I have are very bad quality they have little pigment and need like 4 coats to get a proper colour pay off. Considering each retails about $11 I expected better. I unfortunately bought about ten of them all at once when they came out because I was so excited. But like I said some of the solid shades are fantastic and worth the price.
    The bristles on my top coat frayed off in just a couple uses. That is a disappointment but I like that one bottle of top coat is good for all the colours they have!

April 04, 2017

This product, used without a UV light, claims to last for up to fourteen days. I beg to differ. I applied 260 (Grey) last night and my nails were chipped and peeling by this morning. Unfortunately I have bought many of these before realizing they don't live up to their claims. It's very shiny, but doesn't last at all.

March 26, 2017

C'est le vernis qui dure le plus longtemps que j'ai essayé à date. Il y a une grande variété de couleurs, mais les prix sont un peu élevés. J'ai choisi les couleurs que j'aimais le plus et j'en achète un nouveau une fois de temps en temps. Le vernis a un beau fini.

March 13, 2017

WORST nail polish ever!!! after 4 hours of it drying, it still was not dry!! The nail polish stuck to my socks after 4 hours of letting it dry, and now my nails look awful. DO NOT BUY, takes multiple coats to have opaque color too.

March 02, 2017

I love this product! Does not chip and lasts a long time. With the number of colour selection you will not be disappointed. The application is amazing! I like that there is no light.

February 27, 2017

I love these nail polishes so much! I have trouble finding a nail polish that works for me since I find they don't last very long on me at all. Usually chipping as soon as the one to two days later. These ones last on me a whole week or two which is nice because when you spend the time painting your nails, it's nice to enjoy them for a few days. They do bubble at times but I haven't tried a polish that doesn't do that. They are great because they don't require a lamp to set them which can be quite expensive! I have the colours pinky promise, redgy, and game of chromes. I almost solely use these nail polishes now!

February 20, 2017

This is one of the worst nail polish i have used. it is runny and streaky and need about three coats to get full coverage. also it peels off very easily and has no staying power

January 25, 2017

Tried this just before Christmas. Easy to put on, dried quick, and lasted really long! This product gave me the most wear! Recommend it

Yes I recommend it..