Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

June 26, 2017

Nice

Love it ----- nice large selection of colors and the brush work really good !!! Already have a few and i will keep buying some when the new collection come out

June 21, 2017

I would buy this product again.

I just bought it last night and tried it right away. Right from the first stroke I could tell it was a good polish and great brush. It looks like I had a pedi! I also noticed that there is a huge selection of colours! I will definitely be buying more!

2.2/5

June 15, 2017

Not as good as I had hoped

I was pumped to try this product. I have been looking for a good quality polish. The claim that my nails would look as though I had a fancy gel manicure done lured me in but I was sadly disappointed. The colour was fantastic and my nails looked great after two coats but unfortunately it didn't last long. I painted me nails in the evening and by the next morning I already had a chip and some cracks. Sadly I won't be using or purchasing this product in the future.

1.0/5

June 04, 2017

I typically do real gel nails (I have Sally Hansens gel kit). I thought this product would be a quick alternative to doing the long procedure for the real gel nails. They looked okay when I first did them, but didn't quite feel or shine like real gel nails do. Also, they were supposed to last up to the life of gel nails, however only lasted me around 3 days before they started chipping. I was disappointed with this product. It's convinced me that nothing can live up to the actual thing.

May 24, 2017

I love this product.i have tried several colours and prefer the blacky-o and slater girl. The polish stays on without chipping until my nails grow out ( about 10 days or longer). The process is quick and doesn't require a if light which makes it more affordable. This polish tends to go on sale often for. 9.99. I love having a long lasting polish that won't chip while cleaning, gardening, teaching, shopping and playing with my daughter. The polish goes on easily, dried quickly and looks like a salon manicure.

May 11, 2017

This nail polish is the absolute best I have ever used. I've been wearing the same coat for two weeks now and it has yet to chip. If you look closely enough you can see small cracks starting to form, but it's barely noticeable. Definitely worth the money, especially if you can find it on sale.

April 23, 2017

I've tried several colours of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish.

Every one of the colours I've used has had a rich, solid colour after 1 coat - however 2 coats makes nails look even better.

They come in a variety of colours.

They leave a shiny look on nails.

There is only very minor wear at the nail tips after 3-5 days.

April 08, 2017

I usually buy more expensive nail polish because I think that it will last longer, but I really liked the colour of one of the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polishes so I decided to test it out. It ended up working great! It dries really fast and it lasts about 5-7 days without chips! For the price it is definitely worth buying.

April 05, 2017

Some shades in this line are great and stay on my nails for 4+ days. But the sparkly ones I have are very bad quality they have little pigment and need like 4 coats to get a proper colour pay off. Considering each retails about $11 I expected better. I unfortunately bought about ten of them all at once when they came out because I was so excited. But like I said some of the solid shades are fantastic and worth the price.
    The bristles on my top coat frayed off in just a couple uses. That is a disappointment but I like that one bottle of top coat is good for all the colours they have!

2.0/5

April 04, 2017

This product, used without a UV light, claims to last for up to fourteen days. I beg to differ. I applied 260 (Grey) last night and my nails were chipped and peeling by this morning. Unfortunately I have bought many of these before realizing they don't live up to their claims. It's very shiny, but doesn't last at all.