Sally Hanson insta-dri nail color snappy sorbet Reviews
Ranked #202 in Nail Polish

June 15, 2017

So simple for perfect nails

I love the brush on this brand of nail polish, it's so much easier to use with the smaller thicker brush. And the polish drys so fast I can even paint my little girls nails without is smudging!

April 20, 2017

Whenever I need a nail polish color that I know I can rely on, it's Sally Hanson. The value is great for the price you pay and I just know that I'm going to be happy with it

January 11, 2017

This nail polish is one of my go to brands, i love the colors that are offered and available. i have personaly bought two, a coral pinkish one and a pastle purple one. i find they dry nice and fast, takes about 30-60 seconds to dry (which is pretty good!!) i would definitly recomend, for cheap and easy to apply, go to nail polish.

May 20, 2016

I m a huge fan of Sally hanson nail colour, I think they are priced extremely well and I love the shape of the brush I think it makes applying the polish very easy and clean looking. I love this snappy sorbet colour it's very bright and defiantly a summer colour.