Sara Lee Little Bites Blueberry Muffins Reviews
#14 in Baked Goods

Tasty little muffins that pack a big blueberry taste, sized perfectly for your lunchbox or snack. Made with Real Blueberries, No High Fructose Corn Syrup and No Artificial Colors.

Les mini-muffins aux bleuets de Little Bites sont la collation parfaite pour les aventures du quotidien. Frais et moelleux, faits de vrais bleuets, ils sont une délicieuse collation à savourer sur le pouce. De plus, ils ne contiennent pas d’arachides, ce qui est idéal pour la boîte à lunch. Quatre mini-muffins aux bleuets. Un sachet pratique.

November 19, 2018

Super yum

The Little Bites Blueberry mini muffins are little golden nuggets of goodness. We always stock up when there's a sale.They have become one of my son's favorite little snacks.

November 16, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Best if I cannot bake

I appreciate these little bites, as my kids adore them. Blueberry is their favorite. They are always moist and fresh. I think the only thing the kids would like better is if there were a couple more in the bag! These have become a weekly grocery staple to always have on hand if I haven't baked or for a quick snack.

November 16, 2018

Awesomely Delicious!!!

Yes,I would buy again.great on the go when in a hurry,great in between meal snack,great for lunchs,desserts,or to have when want.Also tastes fresh like right out of Oven if slit pouch and microwave 30 seconds to,yummy!!!

November 15, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Easy Breakfast for a College Student

I bought these for my son's breakfast. Convenient for a snack that has "fruit" in it. They taste pretty good and delicious. When you don't have time to bake your own this is a great time saver! Fast Snack

November 14, 2018

Good For School Lunches

I bought these for my Daughter's lunch. Convenient for a snack that has "fruit" in it. They taste pretty good and delicious. When you don't have time to bake your own this is a great time saver!

November 14, 2018

Convenient!

Love how small the packaging is, I can just throw these snacks in the lunchbox. No fuss and no mess! They are a delicious addition to the pantry! Highly recommended!