Schick Hydro 5 Mens Razor
Good

Schick Hydro 5 Mens Razor Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 689 in Misc

July 18, 2017

Good precision for a disposable blade.

I absolutely love this razor. When you get the starter kit it comes with the handle and two blades making it a much better value than the leading competitor. Since it has five blades it gives a much better shave. I have been using this brand of razor since it came out years ago since they irritate my skin less than other brands. It has a built in edge trimmer which allows me to shave in a near perfect chin strap. The handle is a textured rubber feeling comfortable in the hand and giving a non-slip grip. The blades stay sharper longer than any other blades I have ever used making it an excellent value. The replacement blades are extremely affordable compared to the Gillette blades and that is another reason why I stay loyal to this brand.

April 30, 2017

I am a girl and this razor is by best friend. Love it, end switching. Ever. Refills are averagely priced. This razor leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. Even if I forget to moisturize after shaving/shower my skin still feels soft.

August 16, 2016

Now I am a girl don't get me wrong, but these razors are AHMAZING. First off I can't stand the giant bars of moisture they add to girls razors, I don't feel like I get a close shave. And these ones are uber moisturizing when you need them to be but can also flip the top up when you need a closer shave. Fabulous for your lady bits that you can't reach with the giant moisture bars on women's razors haha. Definitely think you should give them a try.

June 03, 2016

I won this and tonight my son used it. It came with 5 blades, and also has skin guards,and a hydrating gel reservoir. He said he can rotate the blade to shave behind his ears. We are both very pleased with this one.