Schick Hydro 5 Mens Razor Reviews
#7 in Misc

January 15, 2018

Hey ladies!

I'm a woman with male hair follicles I swear! Womens razors often irritate me because I need to go over the same spots multiple times and they get dull quickly. These are fantastic to smoothly and quickly shave all the places :) These are a decent price and last much longer.

January 05, 2018

My go to razor!

This is by far my favorite and go-to razor! The ability to flip back the tip and get a straight edge cut, it far better than how Gillette does it. I found the Gillette straight edge warps alot.

November 05, 2017

An ok shave

I received a few of these razors for free to try. I ended up using them on myself to shave. I can not say I'm a total fan. They did an ok job shaving my legs, but I found after a short time, the blades were getting dull and I would have patches on my legs. Also, behind the razor head would get all gunked up and I would keep having to clean it which was not an easy task.

October 08, 2017

Fait sa job

Un rapport qui te et Larose la peau hydratée. Ça fait la job! J'ai reçu un échantillon gratuit et j'ai été agréablement surprise. Il a un petit trou pour pouvoir l'accrocher sur un crochet dans la douche, parfait!

July 18, 2017

Good precision for a disposable blade.

I absolutely love this razor. When you get the starter kit it comes with the handle and two blades making it a much better value than the leading competitor. Since it has five blades it gives a much better shave. I have been using this brand of razor since it came out years ago since they irritate my skin less than other brands. It has a built in edge trimmer which allows me to shave in a near perfect chin strap. The handle is a textured rubber feeling comfortable in the hand and giving a non-slip grip. The blades stay sharper longer than any other blades I have ever used making it an excellent value. The replacement blades are extremely affordable compared to the Gillette blades and that is another reason why I stay loyal to this brand.

July 01, 2017

I love it! Great razor and unbelievable hydration!

I usually get the gillet fusion proglide but decided to try the schick hydro 5 a chance and wow! It hydrates so much that you can shave without any shaving cream or gel.

April 30, 2017

I am a girl and this razor is by best friend. Love it, end switching. Ever. Refills are averagely priced. This razor leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. Even if I forget to moisturize after shaving/shower my skin still feels soft.

2.3/5

April 13, 2017

Sorry ladies, but I do not like Schick razors! I received one from Sample Source. The cartridge feels bulky because of the housing for the moisturizing product, and said moisturizer ends up flying all over the place if you move at anything faster than a snail's pace. I nick or cut myself every single time I use this brand, and on the second use, I got horrible razor burn. Going back to the Gillette Mach 3 that my husband urged me to try because he had a spare handle.

February 20, 2017

I find this razor shaves almost too close to the skin I find everything else about it to be good though the price is good and the handle has a non-slip rubber grip on it it's also not curved like other razor handles if I would consider purchasing it again it would probably be my second choice

February 20, 2017

This is a great shaver from start to finish, starting with the handle, which fits wonderfully in your hand and does not slip.

The five blades and gel reservoir make for a smooth shave and no stubble or rashy skin. Although the price point is somewhat high, a second blade is included, which mitigates this.