4.1/5
Schick Hydro Silk Razor Reviews

Schick Hydro Silk™ hydrates skin like no other razor can. This uniquely designed razor goes beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. With Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum & 5 Curve-Sensing blades with skin guards to help protect skin from irritation, the Hydro Silk™ razor leaves skin feeling silky smooth! And it’s preferred over the leading 5 blade razor.

December 15, 2017

My new favorite

I got this razor as a free sample. And I am impressed. It is comfortabke to hold and provides a smooth close shave. My only criticism would be that it is a little bulky to get into the really small, intimate areas, like the bikini line. But it definitely makes up for it in the other areas.

December 14, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My new favourite

I have been a loyal Gillette Venus user for years. I recently tried the Schick Hydro Silk and now have a new favorite razor!

It leaves my legs smooth and soft.
    The best part is no razor burn on my underarms! I had to make a few more strokes with the razor to get a close enough shave, but the few extra seconds were well worth it to avoid razor burn.

December 14, 2017

Love these razors!

I have used many different razors in the past but always got skin irritation or rashes and even razor burn, some even left stubble and Didn't leave my skin soft but since I have started using hydro silk my legs look and feel amazing! It's the only razor I will ever use!

December 12, 2017

This works better than others.

Feels so smooth after each shaving. And it does not even feel like it is shaving during using it.
    I think it sticks so close to the skin that I wouldn’t need another shaving for a while. Nice product overall.

2.3/5

October 20, 2017

Wasn't worth the money

I found that it didn't give me a close enough shave (used on legs and bikini). I was pretty much getting a "5 o'clock shadow" in a few hours. Also, used it once and it seemed too dull to use again. Not very impressed for how much it cost. Tried it twice, probably won't try a third time.

Awesome

Smooth, close and quick! I'm used to using an electric razor and it is quick but never a close shave. This razor gives the closest, smoothest shave I've ever had!

Rasoir

Le rasoir SCHICK HYDRO SILK est un de mes préférées depuis plusieurs années. Je trouve qu'ils sont les meilleurs et j'ai habituée mes filles avec les même rasoirs. Je n'ai aucun problème à recommander le rasoir.

Does It's Job

I've had this razor in my shower for a good couple months now, so it wins the award for the longest lasting razor I have owned. The lack of extra gel/cream around the razor means it doesn't end up a big sticky mess in a few days like previous razors I have tried. It works well, just as described. Nothing extraordinary- but when it comes to shaving, does it really need to be?

Best razor

I received this razor as a sample from samplits. This is an amazing razor. Close shave and leave your skin feeling silky smooth after. I will be trashing my old razor and using this one from now on.

1.8/5

October 14, 2017

Not Worth The Money.

The handle of the blade is well contoured to comfortably fit hands and smoothly glide across curves. Other than this, the blade itself was terrible: I had to make several strokes to get rid of hair and even then, the stubble was hard to remove.