3.6/5
Schick Intuition Razor Reviews

No need for shave gel, soap or body wash. Enhanced pivoting head for a close shave that follows contours.Three blades surrounded by a skin moisturizing solid enriched with good for your skin ingredients that lightly moisturizes as you shave.Ergonomically designed soft touch rubber handle for added comfort.

June 24, 2021

Fantastic Razor Combo

I wish I had tried this product sooner! I have sensitive skin and there is absolutely no need for shaving cream with this razor. There is no pulling or tugging, it is gentle and smoother over the skin. I love the ergonomic handle design, each to grip and maneuver. I will never go back to another razor or buy shaving cream ever again! I highly recommend this product.

June 15, 2021

Smooth clean shave

I received this as a free sample to try and give my honest opinion. I loved the easy convenience of being able to shave my legs without having to use soap or shaving gel! There was no fear of cutting myself and my legs were left nice and smooth! Will be buying this in the future!

May 31, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

AMAZING

I’ll never go back to using shaving gel and a razor again . Why would I when this razor provides both !!!! It even comes with extra blades ! Give it a try you won’t be disappointed!

April 22, 2020

Great Product

I love the convenience of it and not having to worry about shaving cream. It makes the whole process a lot quicker because it removes a step. I never cut myself because of the protection and my legs are always very smooth.

June 04, 2019

Best shave ever

So I have used alot of shavers and I usually cut myself or get little red bumps on my legs. With this I get such a super close shave and the smell is awesome. The bar of soap at the end saves me money on shaving gel to so wonderful win

May 11, 2019

Closet shave a women will get!

I absolutely love this razor! No need for soap or shaving creams! Speciality bars for sensitive skin! Large combo pack available at Costco for under thirty bucks! Near little handles too! Wish they would make a travel size!

January 14, 2019

Soin des jambes

J'ai jamais essayé cette appareille mais j'ai entendu que de bon commentaire! J'espère pouvoir l'essayer un de ces jours! Il a.laire de qualité et j'ai entendue dire que sa fesais de belle jambes!

February 24, 2018

My favorite razor!

I absolutely love this razor! I have used it for several years now and could never imagine going back to a traditional razor.

The lathering and moisturizing that the razor does without having any soap or shaving cream are brilliant. It definitely saves a few minutes!

The only complaint would be that I feel like a lather / moisturizer does not last very long. In all honesty, I do not have a lot, but I want to wear it so quickly.

Other than that, absolutely nothing bad to say about this product, I will buy again and again and recommend it to everyone!

February 24, 2018

best razors ever

this is best razor and blades i thought it would be to big it is made perfect for your hands and no soap or shaving creame requiered it build right in the razor blade best shave ever

August 18, 2017

Love Love Love this razor

I like a lot of things about this Schick Intuition razor. In the package with the handle there are 2 refill soap/razors that have 4 blades which give a really close shave but the razors also have guards on them so you can’t cut yourself, which is great because you never have to worry about nicking your skin if you’re in a hurry .
    I really like how the soap/razor attachment is easy to change, you simply push the little button to pop the old razor off and then for the new soap/razor attach you just have to click it and you’re done! I was really surprised how quick and easy this razor allows you to shave and I don’t have to worry about razor burn because it gives out just enough soap for each pass on my skin. This Schick Intuition razor has a big plastic handle that makes it easy to hold but if it gets soapy it does get a little slippery.
    I will definitely be buying the refillable razors for the Schick Intuition razor because I’ve never had a razor that gives this close a shave while also making it easy, safe and most of all a really quick shave.