schick intuition revitalizing moisture razor Reviews

2.6/5
Ranked #204 out of 488 in Hair Removal

1.3/5

January 23, 2017

This was not my favourite razor. I find very pricey and over time I didn't like the soap cartridge. Sometimes it would put moisturizer on my legs. I always found the razor let my legs patchy and I had to constantly go over my legs. I won't buy again

January 06, 2017

I have tried many razors and this razor has a moisturizer block around the razor blade and as u shave it hydrates and moistures and you shave , with many razors they would leave my skin feeling rough and dry but ever since I started using this razor my skin is never dry and never rough, my legs would be that dry fr other razors that I could run the skin off with my nails but this razor is amazing and I never had this problem! Since this razor has came into my life! I highly recommend it

June 11, 2015

I won this razor from Whispered Inspirations. The razor gave me a close shave without any nicks. The moisture bar had a pleasant, light citrus scent. However, since my skin is very dry and sensitive, I did need to put more lotion on my legs after shaving. About an hour later, I felt some irritation on my legs which lasted about two days. I may have been allergic to something in the razor's moisture bar or was it razor burn?

June 08, 2015

I've been using the Schick Intuition Revitalizing Moisture Razor for a couple of weeks and it does what it says but I do have some concerns.

Pros: It does moisturize, has 4 blades, pivoting head, legs feel rejuvenated, great citrus scent, legs are left smooth and has a great little 'holder' for it in the shower.

Cons, It doesn't lather. The 'moisturizer' doesn't disperse the same. The bottom of the razor seems to run out first. Maybe its the way i hold the razor. I shave my legs from the ankle up, not from the knee down. So without the bottom 'moisturizer' it causes nicks and cuts. Also it Isn't bikini friendly, can't get into those little spots. The refills are costly but not more than the rest of them.

1.3/5

May 27, 2015

I received this product to test and I couldn't have been more disappointed. Whenever I try a new razor I definitely do a check on the major places where most razors miss (knees, armpit etc) and this product definitely missed everything. The moisture block around the razor head is way too bulky and makes it impossible to get anywhere and to reach anything. The smell is amazing but Schick needs to put more focus into the actual razor itself. I don't recommend this product as a full use razor, only recommend it as a touch-up razor.