Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Reviews

August 06, 2019

why do i smell so lovely

I smell fabulous and also im toxin free! This feels so yummy when you glide it on and not much is needed on your pit detox you will start to sweat and smell less and less thats a win win!
    I jadore the Rose Vanilla I first found and tested it in Paris! and was amazed when it turned up in winners in Vancouver high price point for a steal if you can find it!
    The Carbon Magnesium is my fave too i feel sexy vibing and happy to share with any guys that stay over plus the colour does not stain!

July 12, 2019

The only deodorant I use

Looking around online for a natural deodorant I found there were very expensive and most required you paid for shipping. I found this rose and Vanilla one at a local store And absolutely love it. Not only does it smell wonderful but it works great! It’s safe and does a great job

May 13, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great option as a natural deodorant

As a natural deodorant, it works well, and has a great smell. I love the smell of the jasmine tea one. I buy these at winners and they’re fairly inexpensive compared to the other natural deodorants that I have tried.

April 01, 2019

Nice smell

Like every natural deodorant - it is not an anti-pespirant, which means your armipts will get sweaty and your clothes will be most probably wet. You have to reapply througout the day for the smell to last. I had a little bit of a rash on one armpit, and am trying to test if it was the baking soda in it. The fragrance is really nice and light.

March 26, 2019

Best natural, vegan deodorant I've tried

I've been trying many different natural and vegan deodorants through the past months and this is by far the best one. The odor control for me is fantastic and it last a long time on me. I have the Ylang-ylang +calendula scent currently. It's a very different application from your typical dove or degree. It's a bit more "sandy" or textured felling going on; but I find if i hold it up to my armpit for a minute to naturally soften it helps. I've been lucky to snag them at marshalls for about 7.99 CAD and will continue to do so until i have to repurchase at full price.

October 19, 2018

The best natural deodorant

Pour ceux qui cherchent un deodorant naturel et efficace, mais vraiment celui-là qui fait le travail. J'en ai essayé au moins 5 types de cet déodorant aux arômes différentes et chacun a été parfait!

0.5/5

May 02, 2018
    United Arab Emirates

Armpit peeling and scabbing!!

I am 6 months pregnant and decided that go natural on the deodorant. I tried using oils and it just didn’t work. I checked reviews on Schmidt’s and decided to try it. I’ve been using it for about month now. For the first 2 weeks it was amazing. Smelled great and did what it was supposed to do. Then last week I noticed my armpits going darker and darker which I thought was odd but no pain so I just continued using it and now this week that layer of dark is peeling and scabbing!! Extremely painful!!

January 16, 2018

Pretty Good For a Natural Deodorant

I have tried my fair share of natural deodorants and so far this is the only one that can last throughout an 8-hour day for me without causing breakouts on my sensitive skin. I do need to wash my armpits everyday after using because after a while I do start to smell sweat, but that's manageable as long as I can avoid using anti-perspirant.

Plus, they have some really nice scents.

December 13, 2017

Definitely my new found natural deodorant

Great deodorant. I have it in the Ylang Ylang, Lime, Rose, and Unscented. Love the unscented because you can add your own essential oils changing up each day smells. Works the best compared to most anti-perspirant‘s on a regular day I only need to apply once. On athletic days or vigorous workout apply twice. Love that it is all natural.

Only negative would be not to put on freshly shaved armpits as can cause baking soda burns. Some of the different scents have different textures.

October 18, 2017

The Best Natural Deodorant Around!

With a history of Breast Cancer in my family I’m always in the hunt for a good natural deodorant. I picked up Schmidt’s Natural Deodarant Lavendar Sage scented at my local Winners store. I made my purchase at the end of summer and to my pleasant surprise it kept me dry and smelling fantastic! I also teach a local Yoga class where I work up a good sweat, so I need that protection from odour because let’s face it nothing worst then stinky pits on a yoga teacher who is giving you an adjustment in class! I love this stuff it keeps me smelling great throughout the day and while teaching my class! I even purchased the Vanilla Rose scent for my 11 year old who is also very active. With her being such a young age I feel confidant knowing she is using a natural
    Product that won’t cause any long term damage to her growing body! So yes ladies and gents this stuff works!