schmidts naturel deodorant Reviews

May 10, 2022

My new go to deodorant!

As a person who looks for clean and natural beauty alternatives, I was thrilled to receive a trial size sample from Schmidt's last Fall. I received the charcoal and magnesium.

All Schmidt’s deodorants are certified vegan, cruelty free, 100% natural, aluminum and glycol free with no artificial fragrance. Promising to deliver 24 hour protection, I thought I had found my new go to product.

It performed extremely well, even on gym days, and this deodorant left zero transfer on any of my clothing. I was really pleased overall. The only issue was that the scent of the charcoal wasn’t pleasant to me so I did refrain from purchasing the full size product.

Flash forward to the present in which I was fortunate enough to review a full size sample of the fragrance free option... and I am 100% sold. It offers great protection throughout the entire day. Kiss those underarm stains from aluminum and other chemicals goodbye! 💋

It has a smooth texture, glides on easily and it doesn’t compete with any other scented product you may choose to use.

February 25, 2022

Best natural deodorant on the market!

Schmidt natural deodorant is definitely a winner in my eyes. If you are looking for a quality deodorant at a reasonable price that actually works then look no further. In the past other natural deodorants that I tired never preformed for the whole day. After a few hours I would start to notice that the product wore off. With Schmidt I can literally apply it in the morning and go about the day without any worry.
    I've recommended this to all my family and so far everyone has jumped on the bandwagon too.

December 07, 2021

Stamps out stink!

Schmidt's Natural Deodorant is not only good for you it's good at its job. It smells super good but doesn't just mask the smell of your sweat it neutralizes it!

September 24, 2021

I’m in love!

I read great reviews on this brand of deodorant so I decided to try it myself. I’m now on my third stick! My fave is the bergamot lime, but I’m currently using the rose vanilla, and my 8 year old daughter says I smell like a rose garden. I’m excited to try the next scent once this stick runs out. Also, my husband wears the charcoal scent himself. Great clean brand at an excellent price!

June 26, 2021

Great for a natural made deodorant!

Great smelling deodorant! Love that it’s all natural! Only thing is I wish it was a white form that came out as I noticed it stained my white shirt putting it on right after using the deodorant but other then that I would purchase this again for an all natural one !

February 25, 2021

Works like a charm and great fragrance. It's a KEEPER!

i have been looking around for a natural product and tried several that just didn't do the job. I then tried Schmidt's Rose+Vanilla Natural Deodorant and was not disappointed. I had no reactions from it, it went on smoothly, didn't feel sticky and i completely forgot about it. That means it did the job ! I couldn't be happier. The fragrance Vanilla+Rose was not overpowering and pleasant. Thank you very much Schmidt's !!

February 08, 2021

Best deodorant I’ve ever used! Seriously!

I received a sample of this deodorant and I wasn’t sure about it at first, but once I tried it I was so happy! This actually works for me in terms of perspiration and odor which I can never find one that works for odor for me even clinical ones! I was so so happy that it works! The only downside is that the formula is a tiny bit gritty so you have to hold it on your underarm for a while to warm up with your body temp. But I do think their is a different formula that is smoother that I will try! So so happy to find this product through Chick Advisor!!!

January 28, 2021

Schmidts Deodorant

I loved the experience. the Product guaranteed efficiency during the day. the texture is a little thick. But it works very well. This particular fragrance is not my favorite. But I was very pleased with the product.

January 25, 2021

Long lasting smell

I will only use natural deodorant and I was excited to try a new brand. This one feels dry when applied and the scent lasted the whole day (pineapple coconut), though I can say I don't absolutely love the scent, I did however love how long lasting it was and how well it worked. I will be buying this brand in the future but trying a new scent.

January 25, 2021

Too much fragrance.

I like the effectiveness of this product, it definitely works and says it does what it is going to do. The issue with it is that the fragrance is so incredibly overpowering, I can wear multiple layers and the scent is very apparent.

I have no issues with deodorant scents normally, but this was just bizarre that there was so much.

I didn't notice any residue on any of my items but I still felt like it was just "too much". I hope they tone it down or come out with an unscented version.