Schwartzkopf Ultime Amber + Oil Nutrition

Schwartzkopf Ultime Amber + Oil Nutrition Reviews

Ranked #350 out of 1102 in Shampoo

April 07, 2017

When I use both the shampoo and conditioner my hair never feels better (at home of course the salon always makes it its best!) If you're like me and don't feel like spending way too much on salon shampoo/conditioner sets this is your next best product. No build-up/residue, soft manageable hair and no fuzzy ends!

April 04, 2017

I bought this shampoo on a whim, on sale, at my local Shoppers drug mart. I have very thick, wavy, dry and damaged hair. I used a lot of heat and home colour my hair.
    I gave this product a try and it did not disappoint. My hair feels it is already starting to repair after a few weeks.
    It feels softer without feeling heavy which i find a lot of moisturizing shampoos do.

I would only caution that if you're a daily washer - maybe don't use this every day. I wash only every 2-3 days and it adds just enough moisture.

April 11, 2016

I thought I would try this Shampoo it says its especially developed for extremely damaged, dry hair.I also really loved the smell of the Amber Oil in it.I have tried many Shampoos/Conditioners and I really like this one.My hair feels really super soft and silky after only one use.The smell lingers in the hair a long time which I love!.My hair definitely needed some repair as I color it blonde and the blonde really dries it out.Great product I definitely recommend this Shampoo along with the Conditioner.