4.9/5
Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Serum Deep-Repair Express Regenerating Conditioner Spray Reviews
#108 in Hair Care

Good - 0

January 12, 2018

In love

So wile dealing with very dry, damaged and brittle hair from a combination of hair dye and swimming 4 times a week and thinking I`d have to stop swimming and dyeing it and maybe even have to cut half of my hair off I saw the commercial for the Schwarzkopf Gliss products, decided to try three of the products first (shampoo, conditioner and this spray), I love them, my hair is softer and stronger, Ive used it for at least 2 months now and use the spray every day before I brush my hair, it makes brushing out the knots out much easier and faster (I have long hair) some days when my hair gets knotted underneath I use it again before I brush them out, I never notice a build up from using it everyday, everyone says my hair is soft and looks healthier, I dont think I will replace this with another product, the cost it worth it just wish more stores carried it

October 22, 2017

Works great

I bought this because it was a low price and wanted to try it out. It worked great and left my hair feeling silky and smooth. I would highly recommend especially if your hair is frizzy.

August 11, 2017

LOVE

My hair loved this product. It made such a huge difference and that was after the first use. Great brand one I trust with my locks and you should too.