Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher - Black Reviews

Temporary root cover spray that instantly covers lighter and grey regrowth in a few seconds. Available in 6 colours

Le vaporisateur temporaire correcteur de racines qui couvre instantément les repousses moins foncées et le gris en quelques secondes. Disponible en 6 couleurs

March 05, 2018

perfect!

It is very convenient to use especially when you are on the go and needs to look nice. Applied nice and easy. I would recommend this product and willbe buying this in the future.

February 26, 2018

Bien

Je ne connaissais pas avant ce produit. Je suis dans la trentaine et les cheveux blancs sont héréditaires dans ma famille peu importe l’âge. J'ai toujours eu les cheveux longs et je les ai coupés cette année et depuis je trouve que les cheveux blancs sont plus visibles aux racines.
    Le produit est vraiment bon et ne tache pas les mains et les vêtements.

1.8/5

February 25, 2018

Disappointed

There are no directions on bottle so god forbid you lose the box. Your lost as to what you do. Next color may have matched but hard to tell since I sprayed it and there wasn't much difference. (Still no instructions ) pros no smell and doesnt run or smear.

3.2/5

February 22, 2018

Love this product!

Before this, I had to totally dye my hair every so often to hide my greys and such. This is a better product than L'oreal's root touch ups It totally covered up my greys very effective #tryitfree #thankyouchickadvisor

Great product!

I got to try this product for free with chick advisor, I tried this product and liked how convenient and easy it was to use, I tried the black root touch up since my hair was black and it really worked well and blended well with my hair. I would have to go get a red one since I dyed my hair. Thanks for the testing opportunity.

Easy and fast application

I really liked the SCHWARZKOPF root retoucher, and it was the first time that I used a product like this. Its nice to know that if you need a quick root retouch you don't have to worry about it or get the gloves out!
    Thanks!

February 21, 2018

Schwarzkopf root retoucher in black

What can I say about this root retoucher, I enjoyed using the product that I was sent by chickadvisor and it is one of the best retoucher I have ever used! When I sprayed it in my hair , not only did it cover my grey hair but it gave the illusion that I had thicker hair on my head, currently I hair very thin fine hair. It did not discolour my clothes !!! I would def purchase this product again for sure !!!

Vicki Leclerc

I was curious about these "root touch up" products for the longest time. I am glad I was able to try it for free through @Chickadvisor.

The product gave complete coverage in the areas where i needed it the most. It was an easy and effective solution for maintaining my color.

I definitely would recommend this product!

2.0/5

February 20, 2018

Glad Itried it free first!

Terrible product! Does cover roots well, however also covers everywhere in the vicinity with lovely black splatters as well, wall, counter, face, ears, forehead, brush...Never totally dries leaving you with black hands if you touch your hair ( even hours later).Sure wouldn't want to be caught in rain after use! I probably would have done better with spray on shoe polish! #goitfreeChickadvisor

Awesome product!

I have very dark hair and am graying prematurely. I tried Root Retoucher and absolutely love it! It covered my gray and blended seamlessly. It will definitely do the trick between colors by covering that embarrassing gray hair! Will absolutely purchase in the future!