Schwarzkopf Hair Mascara - Dark Brown Reviews

Temporary grey cover up for strands and roots. Quick drying formula leaves an even and natural looking colour result!

Lire et suivre les instructions du dépliant inclus.  Hair Mascara est une coloration temporaire - se retire au premier shampooing!

Available in five shades: Dark blonde, Chocolate Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Black

March 22, 2019

This product is amazing

I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family. The coverage was amazing and covered every grey hair that was visible. I received this product free to try out but I would pay at least $15 or even $20 for it since its such a more fast and affordable way to go!

March 21, 2019

It covered the greys

Because it is temporary I made sure I didn’t use it on a gym day

I was nervous that during a super sweat session at the gym it would start to come off when I rubbed my head

I found while it did cover the greys my hair, maybe because I have a lot of little fine hairs would get caught in the brush and it left my hair feeling a little sticky.

It did match very well. And I didn’t struggle with application as I’ve ysed hair wand products on my daughters hair to add colour

Schwarzkopf Hair Mascara - Dark Brown

I have to admit I was a little leary to try this product, BUT wow was I surprised, it was easy to use and covered well, I don't know what this product would be like in the rain but definitely does a quick fix that was needed as long as it doesn't dry out it worked great! Thank you!

BOMB! Hair and Eyebrows!

I liked this product for its multiple uses. I used it on my hair and eyebrows (not sure if that is okay but I did it).
    It was a great colour match for both and did the job of covering the greys.
    For eyebrows it is super cheap in comparison to other brow gels (of course this doesnt keep the hair in place). For the hair on my head, also a good price as it lasts forever.
    I would recommend this to any one to try!

Perfect Coverage

I really love the Schwarkopf Hair Mascara. Ireceived a free sample in dark brown. It's great for covering greys between colorings. I would recommend it to my family and friends. And I will never be without this amazing product.

2.3/5

Not a favourite

I received this root touch up from Schwarzkopf through the wonderful Chick Advisor and I was truly not not very impressed. It left my hair feeling sticky and the coverage only lasted for a very short time before starting to flakeoff. I felt that if you came too close to the root with the applicator it looked spotty on the scalp. I would not recommend this root touch up from Schwarzkopf. There are other products on the market that are superior in quality.

Fast gray tritment

I would recommend SCHWARZKOPF HAIR MASCARA - DARK BROWN for fast treatment a gray hair.
    Personally for me it was not working as I expected. My hair become sticky after use this product. It didn't meet my needs.

1.5/5

not worth it

while it did cover the grey it also left my hair stiff and a little sticky i dont think its worth the price or the effort as iit takes many strokes to get the disiered effect t smells weird takes too long to fully dry i say skip this product i do not recommened

Effective Hair Mascara

I received this product free to try. It was very effective for a quick touch up to cover a few grey hairs at the roots. The colour blended very well with my natural colour and you would never know I had used this product to conceal any grey hair.
    The product washes out nicely, but you do have to be aware that if you rub it for instance with a tissue you will see colour come off onto the tissue so be aware with your clothing.
    The other thing I did notice was because my hair is longer it was possibly a little more difficult than with short straight hair. But keeping in mind it is only for touch ups so this is not a problem.
    I would definitely purchase this product as it did work very well and would recommend it friends and family.

Not my favorite

The Schwarzkopf hair mascara was not my favorite root touch up product. I thought it was going to be quick and easy but it turned out the be frustrating as my hair would get caught in it. I found I wasted a lot of product as my hair would get caught and instead of being just in the roots it would be all through my hair. It got a little easier as I kept using it but it was not a quick process. The colour was a great match and the actual product stayed in very well. The only down fall was the application. I didn’t hate it but wouldn’t recommend this for a quick fix product.