Scope Original Mint Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 57 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

Scope mouthwash kills millions of bad-breath germs and keeps the mouth feeling clean and refreshed.The original mint is a classic that's crisp and confident. It leaves your breath feeling clean and fresh.

April 10, 2017

Not a bad mouthwash at all. Not too weak and definitely not too strong. It's a nice feeling in your mouth to swish the minty taste around knowing germs are being taken care of

March 29, 2017

Scope is my preferred mouth wash. Great taste, no burning sensation, and it does a good job of nixing bad breath, at least for a little while. Price is very reasonable for the effectiveness. I buy it, but just for special occasions. It's not something I rely on.

March 29, 2017

I buy scope minty fresh all the time! It's the only mouthwash that I'll ever buy. I love the taste of it, and how refreshing it makes my mouth feel every time I use it!

February 24, 2017

Our family buys scope usually when it's on sale. It's very minty and makes you say ahhhhhh! It's a quick fix when you don't have time to get that toothbrush out!

January 05, 2017

This is my favorite mouthwash.I find that it leaves my mouth tingling and fresh. It is not harsh and a bad taste like some others and leaves a good taste in my mouth. It does not affect my taste I can eat and drink right after I use it.

October 01, 2016

Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean.
    Highly recommend, no one wants bad breath!!! Usually grab it when it's on sale. I always need to make sure I use a mouthwash after brushing, otherwise I don't feel fresh.

March 16, 2016

Scope Original Mint Mouthwash is a pretty good product. Not my favorite mouthwash but it is a good alternative because it is quite a bit cheaper. Taste is pretty good and leaves the mouth feeling fresh.

March 16, 2016

It is ok. Doesn't freshen breathe as great as others on the market. But for a price stand point the product is above average would recommend if the formula was stronger.

December 02, 2015

I love using this mouth wash it leaves my breath minty fresh and it doesn't cost much to have fresh breath

September 26, 2015

Got this on sale a while back, and I'm glad I did! Comparable to other mouth washes, for quite a bit less. Though, the freshness doesn't seem to last as long as other mouthwashes. Leaves my breath feeling very clean after using. If you don't need something super strong that will last as long as possible, I think this is a good option.