Scope Outlast Mouthwash Reviews

Scope Outlast Long Lasting Peppermint Rinse keeps your breath feeling fresh 5 times longer than ordinary mouthwash.; Scope Outlast with Outlast technology; Breath Feels Fresh Up to 5x Longer* *vs. Brushing Alone; Gives you the confidence to get even closer

May 14, 2019

I’d buy it

This is a great product it is very long lasting and leaves your mouth feeling fresh. It fights bad breath. I really like this product and would buy it again.

December 04, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love Crest mouthwashes. I find the caps are so easy to get off! This mouthwash is minty but it's not so strong that its burning as I rinse my mouth. I use this daily and love it

October 18, 2018
    Arkansas, United States

Works great and doesn't burn my mouth

I have been buying scope for years. I currently love the bottle design because it's easy to open and the lid is marked so you know how much mouthwash to use. It tastes minty without the intensive burn that I've felt using a different brand in the past. You can almost always find a sale or a coupon to use, so it's very affordable and tastes great. I use it after I brush and I haven't had any cavities in years.

February 28, 2018

It really lasts

The toothpaste with scope outlast and the mouthwash itself, combined, keeps my mouth fresh for the entire day. I don’t buy or use anything else and probably won’t in the future.

1.5/5

December 14, 2017

Maybe one of the Oldest, but it is still not the best.

Scope and Listerine have always been the two top competing brands in the oral hygiene, mouthwash department. Yes, I do agree that it is a better tasting mouthwash when compared to the dominant of the industry. I find that this definitely is not a good mouthwash, I don't feel that it is supposed to do what it is intended to do. It's not very effective when it comes to the cleaning aspect.

December 13, 2017

SCOPE OUTLAST MOUTHWASH

I was amazed with this mouthwash. wasnt too strong and cleans really well. kids just love it. leaves your mouth feeling so clean and smelling amazing.

December 11, 2017

Fresh Breath is a must!

I would buy this product again and have also suggested this to my friends..especially smokers! I'm so self conscious about my breath because I'm a smoker and I find after brushing my teeth and rinsing my mouth with scope my mouth feel a so fresh..and it lasts until I have something to eat! Then I may just rinse again if I'm able to! Great product..well worth it's cost!

March 29, 2017

Good price and good quality for mouthwash with alcohol. It burns a little bit compare to other brands. It leaves you with a minty fresh feeling after rinsing your mouth.

August 16, 2016

It works really well. It keeps my breath smelling fresh all day it also has a fresh minty smell. I would highly recommend to a friend. Definitely the best mouthwash I've used.

February 29, 2016

This is the only mouth wash that I like to use. I use it twice a day after brushing me teeth. It keeps my mouth fresh and clean. The only thing i don't like about it is the burning sensation that it can have. It's not over powering but stings a little.