Scotch Essentials Adjustable Hem Tape Reviews

• Easily change hem length for high heels or flats without commitment
  • Great for jeans, skirts, dresses, pants and more!
  • Easy to use perforated liner
  • No ironing or sewing required

June 20, 2020

A perfect fix

What an amazing idea this product is! Had to.try it. Was a little disappointed with how long the tape held during activity but overall impressed with the strength of the product. A perfect solution for a last minute problem. If you have to wear that outfit tonight and have no time to hem or sew - this product is for you - just take it easy on it if you want it to last all night.

March 31, 2020

Temporary solution

It is a good product, just not made for too much movement. I used on my pair of pants when going to dance and the tape did not hold for 20 minutes into the night. But overall a good product if you are not intending to move too much.

March 25, 2020

Works great!

When you are vertically challenged and you need not to trip over your pants, this is a life saver. There are times when I am unable to get the 'petite' size for my pants and I need to get my hem altered. But, with this I don't need to spend on getting my hem altered as I am able to do it myself, quickly and easily. It works great!

January 30, 2020
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom

Great

Fabulous stuff for my short legs, I always have to take trousers up to avoid ruining the bottom of them by treading on them, what a great invention, thanks from a happy short ish lady 👍🏼

January 29, 2020

Emergency Fixer!

This time of year with dampness, and trying to get somewhere in the weather, the worst thing that can happen is a hem on your pant slips when you're on your way to an important meeting or job interview. I've seen people do the craziest things to try and fix that, from electrical tape to staples. But everyone can see what you've done then. With this invisible tape, you simply put the two sided tape on the pants, and the material adheres to itself, and you can be confident that won't fail you during the meeting. I've been lucky and even tossed my pants in the washing machine and had the hem hold.
    Our mother's used to say to have an emergency sewing kit in your purse. I think that Scotch Essentials Adjustable Hem Tape is this decades answer to that request.

January 19, 2020

Best thing since sliced bread!! Haha

These strips are amazing!! I love being able to hem up my jeans for flats or let them down for my heals! They have amazing hold power! If your looking for a quick hem this is a must have for your sewing kit!!

December 12, 2019

Fantastic!

I actually got this as a gift. When I tested it out on my dress, it work amazingly! When I run out I’m going to buy it again. The tape made my work for my dress easier since this was my first time making one.

October 15, 2019

lifesaver

This stuff has proven to be an absolute lifesaver. I was working at a corporate job when the hem in my suit skirt popped completely open and was hanging down. I ran to the store and bought this hemming tape and was able to instantly fix my skirt rather than having to look disheveled all day with a busted hem. It even holds up perfectly through multiple laundry washes. It's perfect to keep in your handbag or in your drawer at work for any spontaneous wardrobe mishaps.

October 13, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Perfect for emergency hem repairs

I bought these as soon as I saw them on sale, and kept them in my work handbag for a while. I noticed my skirt hem had completely gone, I must have pulled the thread. It took me a matter of minutes to apply it and it actually lasted through the wash. I would recommend this product.

October 02, 2019

A great quick fix for wardrobe catastrophes

I really liked these because they offered a quick fix to my uniform pants that were about 5 inches way to long. They stuck nicely and lasted until washed. This product is definitely not for long term and sometimes it will last after washing them but don’t bet on it.