We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.2/5
450 reviews
Scotch Essentials Adjustable Hem Tape Reviews

Description

  • Easily change hem length for high heels or flats without commitment
  • Great for jeans, skirts, dresses, pants and more!
  • Easy to use perforated liner
  • No ironing or sewing required

    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 13, 2018

    Love it

    I really do love this stuff. I love to sew. I don’t like to “mend”. My husband is forever buying his pants too long. Then asks me to hem them. I used to spend hours hand stitching his hems, but not any more. Now I just use scotch essentials adjustable hem tape and I’m done in no time. Love it!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    October 08, 2017

    Too expensive

    This product irbpretty effective and eduction. However, the main deterrent is the price. You can get the same product at the dollerstore and its way cheaper

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 07, 2017

    Super pratique.

    J'ai découvert ce produit par hasard. C'est vraiment amusant de voir comment ça marche bien. Ca tient assez bien sur une petite période. C'est parfait pour les journées pressées. Tellement pratique. Facile d'utilisation et fiable.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 07, 2017

    Awesome Idea

    Tried this and wasn't quite sure if it would really work. What a pleasant surprise! It worked great! What a great idea! I often wear different height shoes and have to wear certain pants with certain shoes. Well no longer! This is a must!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 03, 2017

    Idée génial

    Bonjour à tous! Ces bande d'ourlet est un produit miracle. J'avais acheté des uniformes et tout les pantalons étaient trop longs donc j'ai acheter les bandes d'ourlet pour faire la correction. J'ai utilisé la bande d'ourlet pour obtenir la bonne longueur et cela a fonctionne parfaitement. Je vais sûrement acheté et l'utiliser à nouveau

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 29, 2017

    Love it

    I'm short therefore I my bottoms are too long. I use this like it's going out of style! Works like a charm every time. It's easy to use and does a good job every time.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 13, 2017

    Perfect

    I absolutly love this product! I can use it for so many different ways with clothing. From keeping a pant leg temporarily hemed up to a split hem in a dress :)

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 22, 2017

    Perfect short term solution!

    This hem tape was a lifesaver on a recent trip I took. I had purchased some new linen pants and they were too long to wear with flat shoes. I didn't want to permanently hem them because I wanted to wear them with wedges when I got back from vacation. Instead I used this tape to get them to the right length and it worked perfectly! I used the pants more than once on the trip and the tape held up well. I would definitely purchase and use it again!
    ///
    Cette bande d'ourlet était un sauveteur lors d'un voyage récent que j'ai pris. J'avais acheté de nouveaux pantalons de lin et ils étaient trop longs pour porter avec des chaussures plates. Je ne voulais pas les endommager de façon permanente parce que je voulais les porter avec des cales quand je suis revenu des vacances. Au lieu de cela, j'ai utilisé cette bande pour les obtenir à la bonne longueur et ça a fonctionné parfaitement! J'ai utilisé le pantalon plus d'une fois lors du voyage et la cassette a bien retenu. Je vais certainement acheter et l'utiliser à nouveau!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 17, 2017

    Great emergency quick fix

    I keep one of these in my sewing kit and my purse at all times! Its great for those unexpected wardrobe malfunctions when you dont have the time to try to thread a needle. And because it removes easily I can refix it in an instant. I've not only used it to fix hems but to secure my blouse to my cami and to keep pockets closed etc. Anytime I want fabric to stick to fabric.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 19, 2017

    Overall a great product!
    It was easy to use, held the hem of my pants up all day and came off cleanly!
    Great for a one-day adjustment, unexpected wardrobe malfunction or in a pinch before you get to do a proper hem.
    Definitely will be keeping some of this stuff around!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.