Scotch Essentials Adjustable Hem Tape Reviews

• Easily change hem length for high heels or flats without commitment
  • Great for jeans, skirts, dresses, pants and more!
  • Easy to use perforated liner
  • No ironing or sewing required

February 07, 2019

Love

Scotch essential adjustable hem tape. Its Amazing ! I travel with this tape its been a lifesaver for me and my family. Buttons that pop off and you cant find the button it works great in a pinch. My sons grad his hem came down and it was an easy fix.

January 26, 2019

Great Product

Scotch Essentials Adjustable Hem is a life saver for that quick fix. My husband and I were on our way to our yearly company Christmas party when we noticed the hem on my husbands pants came down on one side. We had to stop at the local department store along the way and we bought a package of Scotch Adjustable Hem Tape. It works great just put the tape on and fold the material and it stayed all night plus through a wash cycle. I am amazed that this quick fix was a life saver for the party. No tedious needle and threading needed. Its a great product to keep on hand.

December 24, 2018

What an amazing product

omg this product is so amazing, I'm a busy mom of 4 beautiful children, and also working fulltime, I don't have time to sew the hem of pants or skirt, but with product, you just simply stick it and fold, its that easy, and it stays forever. even through washing it multiple times. I couldn't live with out it!

October 19, 2018

Perfect

September 27, 2018

Great fix

It’s a great quick fix if ur running out of time and don’t have time to sew it lasts a few hours but it a great quick hack for no sewing it and treading

August 21, 2018

It works

Scotch Essentials Adjustable Hem Tape is perfect for on the run or out of time! As i go to a uniform school this is perfect for times i need a quick fix tl get through my day!

May 23, 2018

Perfect for traveling

April 30, 2018

Great product!

This is a wonderful product. It’s quick and easy to use. It is also great when your shirt button pops open; a piece a tape between the buttons and you’re good to go.

April 30, 2018

I like this

I recently purchased this product and i'm loving the results.
    What i like most is that it enables me to have one dress "hemmed" to different lengths depending on where i'm going.

March 05, 2018

good product

This product makes life easier and it is very fast and easy to use. It is also not very expensive which is good.I would recommend this to family and friends.