Scotch Essentials Adjustable Hem Tape Reviews

• Easily change hem length for high heels or flats without commitment
  • Great for jeans, skirts, dresses, pants and more!
  • Easy to use perforated liner
  • No ironing or sewing required

October 19, 2018

Perfect

Scotch essential adjustable hem tape. Its Amazing ! I travel with this tape its been a lifesaver for me and my family. Buttons that pop off and you cant find the button it works great in a pinch. My sons grad his hem came down and it was an easy fix.
    works better in a fix no need to carry needles an thread

September 27, 2018

Great fix

It’s a great quick fix if ur running out of time and don’t have time to sew it lasts a few hours but it a great quick hack for no sewing it and treading

August 21, 2018

It works

Scotch Essentials Adjustable Hem Tape is perfect for on the run or out of time! As i go to a uniform school this is perfect for times i need a quick fix tl get through my day!

May 23, 2018

Perfect for traveling

works better in a fix no need to carry needles an thread

April 30, 2018

Great product!

This is a wonderful product. It’s quick and easy to use. It is also great when your shirt button pops open; a piece a tape between the buttons and you’re good to go.

April 30, 2018

I like this

I recently purchased this product and i'm loving the results.
    What i like most is that it enables me to have one dress "hemmed" to different lengths depending on where i'm going.

March 05, 2018

good product

This product makes life easier and it is very fast and easy to use. It is also not very expensive which is good.I would recommend this to family and friends.

February 27, 2018

I love this product

I've realized how much money goes down the drain for alterations and then the pants get thrown out or passed on. My oldest is big in his waist but tall for his age so I buy a size bigger and i use these to cuff the pants. Now they will last longer becaude i can jist readjust as he grows!

January 25, 2018

A avoir dans sont bureau

Pratique ces un très bon produit il est rendu indispensable pour moi a la maison surtout avec mon fils qui grandit a vitesse folle. il me permet de ne pas faire de rebord de pantalon a la machine a coude et ainsi garder les pantalons de mon fils plus longtemps. Il teint super bien et donne un fini très professionnel. Vraiment super !

January 13, 2018

Love it

I really do love this stuff. I love to sew. I don’t like to “mend”. My husband is forever buying his pants too long. Then asks me to hem them. I used to spend hours hand stitching his hems, but not any more. Now I just use scotch essentials adjustable hem tape and I’m done in no time. Love it!