Scotch Essentials Permanent Hem Bonding Strips Reviews

• Instantly bond fabric without sewing or ironing
  • Easy application
  • Holds securely through cold water wash and low temperature dry cycle
  • Works on most fabrics; pretest delicate fabrics (not for use on silk); versatile and works for other fabric projects

November 03, 2020
    United States

Works great for fast fix

I found this to be a great product for a fast long lasting fix. It stores easily any where you need. So it's great for travel as well. I would def recommend and by this product again.

April 30, 2020

Easy fix

This tape is really good when I am in a hurry. Can be used as a a quick fix. No need to sew when something really needs a fix specially when I am outside. I put it in my bag. No hassle not too much expensive.

April 04, 2020

Perfect

Good

These are definitely a great quick fix for the on the go person I think these don’t really last forever but they’re a great quick fix that will last a couple of washes.

February 28, 2020

Great for on the go!

This is amazing for on the go. I usually put them in my purse incase there is a need for a quick fix. I even got my sister some and she loves them. Definitely a great buy.

January 07, 2020
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Bonding tape

So much easier than needle and thread. Used to use the iron on stuff till I found this. So much easier. Carry it around with me for emergency purposes. Glad I saw the product

December 12, 2019

Get up and Go!

This is a great item to keep in your purse. The price isn't as high as most tapes seem to be now a days. I even use it for my button up shirts that may look a little too low when I go to meetings. Great product

November 27, 2019
    United Kingdom

Scotch hem bonding

Have used this for quite a while. So quick and easy to use whenever something needs taking up or a hem come loose. A lot less stress and fuss than threading a needle to stitch up a hem

November 19, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Everyone needs this

Fantastic !!!
    I was sceptical before using .
    I had this product in my bag and so glad I did ! My hem fell down on my trouser leg - it was raining outside so dreaded leaving a shop! Oh no what do I do ?
    Sat on the chair where everyone was trying shoes on - took the packet out of my bag - pulled some lengths off and tucked it inside my hem - pressed - straightened and pinched - TA-DAH !
    Finished my journey safely - it really is amazing - I still have that application in the hem and worn the trousers several times since .

October 02, 2019

Good

September 19, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Quality tape

When it comes to brand of tapes this one is a keeper forsure. The price isn't as high as most tapes seem to be now a days. And the quality overall in general is great. Lasting is long just how I need it to be when I'm working on projects.