Scotch Essentials Permanent Hem Bonding Strips Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 11 in Wardrobe Tailoring Products

• Instantly bond fabric without sewing or ironing
  • Easy application
  • Holds securely through cold water wash and low temperature dry cycle
  • Works on most fabrics; pretest delicate fabrics (not for use on silk); versatile and works for other fabric projects

May 22, 2017

I needed to hem a pair of jeans so I found the hem strips and decided to try as I don't own a sewing machine anymore. I was leery but I cut the jeans put the strips in place and ironed the hem. It worked out really well.

May 22, 2017

I hate sewing and I'm not very good at it so for me this was perfectly, I had already tried Scotch Essentials button fix and it was so easy and it has lasted. I've used the bonding strips at least 10 times and every item is still bonded together. The first time I used it I did do it wrong I put the iron directly on the strip it made a mess but that was my fault for not reading directions properly. Great Product..

April 19, 2017

This is the perfect fix for anyone that never has time or money to get pants hemmed or hates sewing! I use these all time because I'm short and pants never fit me!. I find they work really well and pants stay hemmed!

February 28, 2017

Very good product, especially compared to some similar products I have found. This application has lasted multiple washes and you cant even tell it was completely DIY

February 16, 2017

I cant believe I found these at Dollarama.. Bought it right away and it works perfect. Really like how it saves my time and energy. I'm not sure though if I would like to buy them again at regular price if I can't find it again at Dollarama.

February 16, 2017

this product works extremely well just too expensive
    buy the same thing at the dollar store

works just as well and costs much less....... this also applies to their 2 way scotch tape :)

December 25, 2016

QUICK AND EASY HEM!
    yes this is the perfect fit for a person who never has the time to get their pants hemmed.
    its an easy at home fix to the busy person. I like it because I can put it on and not worry about it falling apart like it does when I attempt to sew hem my stuff up myself..

November 29, 2016

I read reviews on this product while chickadvisor was doing a campaign on it, and decided to buy it as I don't always have the time to get some of my pants hemmed. I was not disappointed! This is great for a quick and easy fix. I have washed a pair of jeans with this tape on it numerous of times without the tape coming off. Now I always keep this for emergency uses in my closet. This is a fantastic product!

November 28, 2016

A while back I received this product for free to try out and review as part of Chickadvisor's product review club and I can now vouch for how great this product is. I have a pair of dress pants that I was unwilling to hem for the longest time and this provided the perfect solution. Now having put those pants through the washer several times, I can definitely say this stuff works and it works well.

September 26, 2016

Ruban collant tellement pratique à avoir à la maison. Utile pour les rebord de pantalon de toute la famille.colle bien les vêtements et très facile d'utilisation.

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge