4.1/5
Scotties Lotion 3-ply Facial Tissue Reviews

August 03, 2017

Not bad, not great

I purchased this to compare with my usual kleenex brand with lotion. The kleenex is soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, comparable in price as I got 6 boxes for 8$, instead of 3 for 7$ but the kleenex brand has more tissue per box, so works out about the same I would say. I still prefer my usual brand, and will continue to purchase that. This is a good alternative to kleenex brand if I cannot find what I'm looking for.

April 04, 2017

This tissue is super soft because of the lotion inside and that's what makes this tissue amazing. It is also quite thick because it is 3-ply so you only need 1 tissue at a time whereas with other brands the tissues are very thin so you would need a few tissues at a time. Great value especially when it is on sale. Totally recommend this box of Scotties tissues.

March 28, 2017

Amazing idea! Getting a cold already sucks, but making it worse with a dry and stuffy nose. These are great for keeping your nose from getting too dry when blowing it so often.

February 28, 2017

This tissue is about average, it is not that thick and the lotion has a somewhat unpleasant scent for me. It is better than kleenex with lotion but not by much. Leaves a lot of flyaway tissue dust that lands on your clothes and the skin around the nose gets irritated after a short time of frequent use.

September 29, 2016

These are great facial tissues to use when you really need to blow your nose a lot (allergies, colds...), but for everyday use, not really worth it. you pay extra for the lotion in it, but it isn't necessary (and kind of feels greasy) if it is just for occasional use. Good product, but for certain situations.

November 08, 2015

Great tissues. The lotion isn't noticeable but the tissues are strong, hold together well while still being soft and gentle on the skin (probably due to the lotion).

November 28, 2014

Love that is soft in your face.

November 25, 2014

I use this tissue when I get a cold and I'm blowing my nose constantly. I find that the lotion in the tissue is gentle on my red, sore nose where as other tissues are too rough.