Secret Aerosol Deodorant baby powder Reviews

May 04, 2019

Moi et ci

Ces fabuleux j’le met pour aller courir et il es parfais et dure super longtemps ces des bon produit que je conseilles a tout le monde et il sens super bon en plus ☺️

March 24, 2019

Amazing

I was iffy on buying spray for deodorant but it works magic and lasts all day! Even on hot summer days I would worry I would need to keep reapplying but it would still last. One spray in the morning and your good to go. I would definitely buy again

February 20, 2019

Favourite deodorant ever!

I was extremely skeptical about aerosol deodorant but grabbed these on sale and haven't bought anything since. Completely keeps you from any kind of b.o. and doesn't leave you feeling wet or greasy like I expected. I love it.

February 03, 2019

My go to deodorant!

Product has a nice light baby powder scent and goes on nicely. Can is easy to hold and spray. This is definitely a lifetime member in my arsenal of daily products.

January 30, 2019

I'm in love

Where can I start I absolutely love this product keeps me fresh and dry all day I would 100% recommend this product to my families and friends vant get enough.

January 18, 2019

I would buy this product again!!

Great product that actually works. Does not leave behind any marks on my shirt. The scent is great from the baby powder. Highly recommend this product.

January 18, 2019

Love the smell

I use secret antiperspirant all the time and recently tried this product. It smells great And works really well. I even bought it for my tween daughter and she loves it too.

January 13, 2019

This is a great product

This is the only deodorant I will use. It works absolutely great and smells wonderful! I’ve tried lots of deodorants and this one is by far the best. Makes you feel fresh all day long. It’s great!

December 10, 2018

Works well

The spray deodrant works well and smells great. It is easy to use and apply. The can lid is tight enough that it says on in any gym bag. A great product.

December 06, 2018

Works great

I have this in my locker at work and use for a quick refresh after work .. I also love the baby powder smell
    Working in a foundry sometimes a top up is needed