Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Cocoa Butter Kiss Antiperspirant & Deodorant Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #225 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

May 04, 2017

This worked for me. However I find the price to be high. I only buy secret when it's on sale and I can use a coupon to save money. I had sensitive under arms usually but secret doesn't bother me.

February 15, 2017

Just bought this for the first time yesterday. Smells great and feels like it's not even there. I got it on sale so the value was great, and glad i decided to give it a try. It's been 13 hours since i put it on this morning and i can still catch the scent every once in a while.

3.2/5

January 15, 2017

I started using this a few months ago and it was great. It smelled really nice and didn't leave any residue on my clothes. After a few weeks, it began to irritate my underarms really badly. At first I thought it was just the hair growing out but realized it was actually the deodorant. I was really disappointed but I had to stop using it :(

April 22, 2016

I do not like the smell at all, smells to artificial. It worked pretty decent, it kept me from smelling bad, but the scent is overpowering at times. I think I prefer regular solids over gel deos.

April 15, 2016

J'ai reçu ce déodorant en échantillon pour l'essayer et je l'ai ADORÉ!
    Texture douce et soyeuse et couvrait à merveilles les odeurs.
    Le parfum est tout simplement sûblime!
    Une odeur d'été, de palmier, de plage de sable blanc et de mer à perte de vue.

April 15, 2016

I was given this to try and it was the first time I had tried a clear gel deodorant, it dried a lot quicker than I
    thought it would and the scent was sooooo nice. Overall this deodorant did a great job at keeping me
    dry and fresh smelling throughout the day.

January 27, 2016

love the effectiveness of the product, plus it smells great!
    great product reasonable price

January 01, 2016

I like this deodorant but I just don't like how it makes my armpits feel wet.

January 01, 2016

I really think this is definitely one of the best deodorants I've tried and I have tried many. It does not leave any white marks, it's not sticky and its effect lasts long enough. The Cocoa Butter Kiss fragrance specifically is my favourite (I have also heard the vanilla scent is really good) as it is a very natural & fresh scent; not overwhelming for those who have sensitivities to strong scents.

I have already repurchased this product & most likely will buy it again.