Sephora Bronzing Powder Reviews
#296 in Bronzer

This bronzer is formulated with high-payoff micronized pigments, smoothing peptides, and argan oil. The result achieved is a blendable product that provides a silky-smooth, non-cakey texture. The effect is natural-looking and won't streak. Each shade is labeled shimmer or matte, so it's easy to find the exactly the right finish. There are 5 different shades to choose from. For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P284106&categoryId=C17650&shouldPaginate=true

Good - 0

May 15, 2019

i would definately recommend this

I would definately recommend using this and to buy with confidence. it was easy on my skin n felt great. I have sensitive skin and cant use alot of products because of that but i had no problems at all with this bronzer

June 19, 2018

Awesome bronzer

I love this bronzer. I have tried other brands but I always go back to the Sephora bronzer. I love the shimmer it has but at the same time is very natural looking. A great product to use to add some color to your face!

June 15, 2017

Beautifully Bronzed!

Gives me the perfect bronze without making me look orange! Price is a little higher than drug store but defintely well worth it. I would totally buy this time after time!

June 09, 2016

The matte bronzer in "los cabos" no. 3 is the perfect universal colour for practically any skin tone. I am naturally tanned, and use this in the hollows of my cheeks everyday just to add a bit of definition. Some days, I may add an even darker colour to contour my face even more and a highlighter as well, but this is just a shade darker than my natural skin colour so I just toss some on and it looks hella natural. I feel like it would even look good with lighter skin tones because it is such a neutral brown that literally matched the shadows of my face perfectly.

February 23, 2016

Love this bronzer. Not too orange toned and great for defining features on my face while adding a nice glow. Great light texture, goes on easy with a brush.

January 19, 2016

This bronzer by Sephora gives you a nice sun-kissed look! It has a little bit of shimmer so it gives you a little bit of a dewy look. You do not need to use a lot of this bronzer since it is quite pigmented. I've been using it for many months now and absolutely love it!

January 04, 2016

I use bora bora. I found it to be the best very natural bronze with a little shimmer. If you have oily skin this is not your best choice. It tends to make your skin oily after a couple of hours.

March 30, 2015

This powder isn't too expensive for Sephora products and it is a very pigmented bronzer! For me, it stays on all day without any touch ups and it is definitely worth the extra money