Sephora Collection Honey Mask Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 782 in Masks

June 23, 2017

Face masks are exactly what the doctor ordered!

Who doesn't love doing a face mask! These are perfect for some much needed me time! They make your skin feel amazing and also look amazing! I love these masks!

June 21, 2017

Mask

I love mask!! Wish I could put one a day, but miss time to do it! Still have 4 to put on, maybe tonight again. It feels amazing when you pull off and you skin is moisturizer and touchy❤️

June 21, 2017

I would test this mask an other time

Ce masque est vraiment super son odeur est vraiment agréable ! Mais également tous les autres et en particulier pour moi le masque pour le nez au charbon il est vraiment parfait avec une utilisation en plusieurs fois pour les points noirs ! Je vous le recommande

June 02, 2017

Sephora masks are amazing. I love this one too. My face felt soft and smooth and refreshed after I removed it.
    I always have extra of these to use when I need my face to feel refreshed.

March 24, 2017

i love this product it makes your skin super soft gets rid of any and all dead skin and is just a great product i usually dont lean towards the sephora brand things but this time i did and im very happy about it.

March 22, 2017

Great easy to apply mask but a little pricey, left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Probably wouldn't purchase for myself but happy to receive as a gift!!

January 25, 2017

I absolutely love Sephora products and find them very affordable and a great quality for the price you pay. I have tried several different masks and the Sephora line is always a winner in my mind. There are plenty of choices for all your skincare needs!

January 07, 2017

I am in LOOOVE with the Sephora Collection Honey Mask! I have somewhat sensitive skin (a natural redhead) and my face felt amazeballs after using this mask! I bought a few more since using this but my 17 and 21 yr old daughters have claimed them

April 20, 2016

Sephoras sheet masks are sooo awesome and at such a great price. U can buy the face the eye and the sleep mask for a Nader $25. Personally I am a sucker for anything w honey in my beauty products but this really works. You get hydration and a nice glow, none of the products broke me out or felt in any way greasy. Using them was a nice relaxing way to end my day and unwind. I will definitely use them again and I highly recommend them.

2.8/5

April 04, 2016

A little sticky to put on. After you take it of skin feels amazing! My skin feels so fresh and soft. I use this twice a week. couldn't be happier!!!!!