Sephora Collection Honey Mask Reviews
#20 in Masks

January 11, 2018

Love it

I love anything spa related! These are the cheapest things available at sephora . it is high end. It makes my skin feel amazing and it is fun to put on.

January 11, 2018

Felt super nice on my skin - made skin soft

I would love to use this product again. And would recommend to friends and family. The only complaint I have is that there isn't much product in it for the cost.

October 27, 2017

great mask

i love this sephora collection honey mask, it leaves my face feeling really nice, soft, and moisturized. really recommend it for people with dry faces

September 26, 2017

Sephoras Honey Mask!

The sephora honey mask is one of the best masks out there, it isnt the cheapest but smells great and worth every penny. Makes skin feel fresher than ever!

June 23, 2017

Face masks are exactly what the doctor ordered!

Who doesn't love doing a face mask! These are perfect for some much needed me time! They make your skin feel amazing and also look amazing! I love these masks!

June 21, 2017

Mask

I love mask!! Wish I could put one a day, but miss time to do it! Still have 4 to put on, maybe tonight again. It feels amazing when you pull off and you skin is moisturizer and touchy❤️

June 21, 2017

I would test this mask an other time

Ce masque est vraiment super son odeur est vraiment agréable ! Mais également tous les autres et en particulier pour moi le masque pour le nez au charbon il est vraiment parfait avec une utilisation en plusieurs fois pour les points noirs ! Je vous le recommande

June 02, 2017

Sephora masks are amazing. I love this one too. My face felt soft and smooth and refreshed after I removed it.
    I always have extra of these to use when I need my face to feel refreshed.

March 24, 2017

i love this product it makes your skin super soft gets rid of any and all dead skin and is just a great product i usually dont lean towards the sephora brand things but this time i did and im very happy about it.

March 22, 2017

Great easy to apply mask but a little pricey, left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Probably wouldn't purchase for myself but happy to receive as a gift!!