Sephora collection luster matte long wear lip color Reviews

September 12, 2017

Good, matte, affordable!

I really like this lip color. Good formula, it does not make my lips dry, it last for a few hours and it is way cheaper than any other lipsticks of its kind. I was very surprised with the results after I tried it. Honestly, I never thought it was going to be that good. It is worth it to give it a try.

May 11, 2017

I don't usually like long wear since It dries out my lips and makes them yucky and chapped. I don't find that this does maybe it does but its so worth it. I bought the color Magenta Luster. This stuff is magical. It glides across my lip. I love this color. I think maybe my lips look a bit fuller. It seems to last quite nicely. I think I just like reapplying it since it glides on with one swipe across your lips. You don't need to go over it. Its my very favorite lip color. To me its totally worth $20 so when I ordered it and it was on sale. Oh MY BONUS!!!

March 11, 2015

Not sticky, doesn't dry out lips, wasn't matte. Doesn't remove easily when taking it of at night. 12 shades to choose from. I bought Scarlet. Goes on smoothly. Wand applicator.