4.1/5
Sephora Matte Lip Stain Reviews
Ranked #528 in Lipstick

June 19, 2017

I really like this product and I would buy it again

J'adore ce rouge à lèvres. Il est matte et reste longtemps sur les lèvres. Il n'y a pas de transfert et les couleurs sont vraiment belles. Mais comme tout rouge à lèvres matte il sèche un peu les lèvres

April 13, 2017

Best Matte Lip Stain Ever!

It stays on, the pigment is bold, and best of all, it is totally affordable.
    I have about 5 colors now from the Sephora Collection and still counting.
    Definitely give this a try if you are looking for a lip product that will get you through date night, wedding, party, etc.

Mind you, obviously if you eat and wipe, etc it will fade but in comparison, it lasts much longer than other brands.

March 17, 2017

Great PRICE POINT and it actually works! stayed on my lips while eating and brushing my teeth! i actually went to bed with it on and it was there when i got up! Chai latte is my favorite color!

2.2/5

September 30, 2016

It has a smooth glide and a wide variety of colour options the down side is it fades in less than a hour. It should be matte but it is not, to me it is like normal lipstick.

April 07, 2016

I personally really like the Sephora Brand in general. Their matte lip stains are amazing. My personal fave is the 01 Always Red. Stays on even while you eat and is the perfect shade of red. I wear it for all my special occasions.