Sephora Mud Mask Purifying and Mattifying

Sephora Mud Mask Purifying and Mattifying Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #62 out of 779 in Masks

April 25, 2017

Omg I love this product! It sucks out the nasty pimples. I love to use it when I know one is a brewing and then the next day it's gone after using this. I leave it on for like 45 minutes.

April 11, 2017

This mask is a staple in my skin care routine. You can literally see it pulling out oil and blackheads. I definitely think its comparable to the glam glow masks and it is less than a third of the price! Would totally suggest picking it up and I will continue to repurchase

March 17, 2017

This is a great dupe to the Glam Glow mud mask, with double the product and more than half the price. I enjoy using this a couple times a week, it is always fun putting it on. I find my skin is purified and matte after each use, and helps the look of my pores and black heads.

March 09, 2017

This is my first mud mask, but i am in love! I heard the hype about glamglow mud mask, but it was too expensive, so i decided to try cheaper alternative and i can say, that i don't want even try the glamglow one. This mask made with zinc, copper, and white clay. It cleanses and purifies pores, absorbs excess sebum. Skin is left clean, matte, and silky soft. I struggle with acne and this mask helps me a lot. I will definitely repurchase it.

November 21, 2016

This stuff is great! My favorite brand and not to expensive. In my top 5 must haves for sure. Works wonders and your skin feels so much better afterwards. Smells great too.

July 22, 2016

This is EVEN BETTER than the Glam Glow mask and it's cheaper!!! It makes my skin feel even more purified than when I use glam glow and it's even made my pores smaller. I have acne prone skin but I'm not too dry or too oily. This mask is amazing for clearing up breakouts or for keeping them from happening. I highly highly recommend this if you've been using glam glow but want something more affordable.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel