Sephora Self Tanner

Sephora Self Tanner Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 161 in Self-Tanner

March 09, 2017

This is the one self tanner that i actually love. It goes on so evenly, never streaks, and is the colour of a natural tan! it also hardly smells, and the scent is nice. the only downside is the cost.

March 02, 2016

I got the sephora self tanner kit that comes with a spray on body tanner and a brush on face tanner. I didn't really like the face tanner. The colour of it was great but the brush made it look streaky. I absolutely LOVED the spray tanner though. It goes on so evenly and really makes a difference. It's also very affordable.

June 29, 2013

I have a super pale skin, and for me a tanning session will definitely turn into a sunburn. I've try this self-tanner to make my skin look a little more like summertime. The color turn perfect, not too dark, not orange, just a perfect tanning look. The only thing I don't like is the fact it's a spray, but you have to apply it with your hand to be sure there is no lines.