Seventh Generation Diapers 1 Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #86 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

May 03, 2017

These worked SO much better than I expected. They're very strong and supportive, they didn't break down when my daughter wet them and absolutely NOTHING leaked through when she pooped. They seemed to be really comfortable, too, because they never bothered her. Impressive, since they seemed stiff and papery to me when handling them, but it seems that was not the case for her! And that's all that really matters. :) I received this package for free from Seventh Generation directly, but bought more at Target with the coupons in the Target Baby Registry Gift Bag. I'll be getting more later, too, with coupons on the way from Seventh Generation directly.

January 06, 2017

I absolutely love this product. The fact that is is all natural and still does an amazing job keeping holding my son's pees in the diaper really impressed me. I have never had a leak and think that it is worth every penny to spend on this product. You always get amazing results and you know that it is great for the environment.

April 17, 2015

My sister in law used this brand of diaper on some of her daughter's. She liked the extra absorbing. They do cost more but I still prefer Huggies.

December 30, 2014

I picked up a package of Seventh Generation diapers because I wanted to try them out at night to see if my 2 month old son could go through the night without a diaper change. It was a success. (I usually do cloth diapers exclusively). They are great! Super absorbent and fit well. I love that they are bleach free and not filled with all the chemicals that regular disposable diapers are.

July 04, 2013

If you are going to pick disposable diapers (over cloth) seventh generation is a great option. My only gripe is the cost... quite a bit more expensive than the other leading brands. I would love to see Seventh Generation come out with some sort of potty training pants as that is the stage we are moving into!

January 06, 2012

I have been using the Seventh Generation Free and Clear diapers since my daughter was a newborn. I love that they are chorine free, frangrance free latex, free of petroleum based lotions and hypoallergenic
    I usually use cloth diapers at home during the day. But a friend had suggested using disposable diapers at night to keep her more comfortable at night. I am very happy with the product. I just wish that the super packs were available in Canada. It seems that they are only available in the U.S. These diapers are very absorbant and my daughter can go through the whole night without a diaper change.