Good

Shea Moisture African Black Soap Shea Butter Wash for Acne Prone & Troubled Skinn Reviews

Ranked #864 out of 1156 in Bath & Body

2.0/5

July 16, 2017

I would not purchase this product again personally.

I purchased this product from the beauty supply store and had high hopes for it due to what I was hearing about African Black Soap and I found out, this is not even real black soap. This product made me break out greatly and made my skin very dry.

July 04, 2017

I've definitely been buying this product for awhile

I first bought this product to help with my acne and it cleared it all up. I thought it might leave my skin dry but I was completely wrong my skin absolutely stayed moist.

February 28, 2017

This black African soap is one of my favorites, it's so luxurious and smells amazing. If you haven't tried it, I would definitely make it my next choice.

February 28, 2017

It gently cleanses and nourishes sensitive skin without drying your skin like ordinary soap. Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar combines the Dove signature mild formula of 1/4 moisturizing cream with classic Dove cleansers. Hypoallergenic and unscented, this nourishing bath bar works into a rich, creamy lather that's gentle enough for sensitive skin on your face, hands, and body. It gives you a truly mild cleansing that leaves sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth.

September 07, 2016

At first I was unsure about this product because it left my skin very dry. I did not want to use it again but then I gave it a chance again I really did enjoy it. I just have to oil my skin really good. I can see the results in my skin changing.

April 08, 2016

I use this product on my face because it's perfect for my skin, which gets oily easily. This soap dries out the skin a little, however it leaves my face oil free and gives me a clear face. I love the smell and the fact that it's inexpensive. The Shea Moisture brand is great.

February 16, 2016

When I had a terrible reaction to a scented body lotion my skin broke out, I finally tried this after a few family members suggested it and it helped clear it pretty fast, maybe about a good week or so. I would recommend this to anyone that has breakouts on their body!

February 06, 2016

My most favorite soap of all time . I love this stuff really helps fight acne and skin problems

January 25, 2015

If you are struggeling with acne you should DEFINITELY try the African black soap!!! I couldnt find the original so I turned to this brand. It work really well to control my acne. My skin has never been that cleared before.

November 21, 2014

I love all products that I've ever tried from Shea Moisture and this soap is no different. The smell is pleasant and enticing and it leaves your skin feeling so clean and fresh! i love that they use natural ingredients and no artificial perfumes.