Si Giorgio Armani Eau de Parfum Reviews
#141 in Perfume

October 26, 2019
    Croydon, United Kingdom

All time favourite

I am in love with this fragrance.i tried it with a 5ml sample, but couldn’t resist buying it.
    It’s my all time favourite. Beautiful notes which makes you feel fresh all day.

October 13, 2019
    United Kingdom

I've never felt more confident.

There's nothing that makes me feel more powerful than using this scent. It not only smells amazing, but it lasts for a very long time. I always get compliments on it.

October 02, 2019
    Angus, United Kingdom

Lovely but expensive

It is more expensive than I would normally buy but it's a lovely fragrance. The smell lasts a long time which you would be expected for the cost. I have had cheaper fragrances that last longer but the scent is worth that bit extra.

July 22, 2019

Yes pleaaaase!!!

This perfume is a bit more on the pricey side but trust me, it smells goooood!!! It lasts me 3/4 of a day and smells still great! I recommend this to anyone out there!

July 14, 2019
    Turkey

My signature perfume

This is my all time favourite perfume. I take it everywhere with me in a small 10ml bottle. The scent lasts on me for 8hours and the dry down smell is also lovely!

June 25, 2019

Passionate Fragrance

I don't often wear fragrance, but thought I would give this a try. Spectacular aroma without being overpowering. My husband noticed right away and complemented me on it. Lasts quite a while without having to reapply.

Updated On: June 25, 2019

I don't often wear fragrance, but thought I would give this a try. Spectacular aroma without being overpowering. My husband noticed right away and complimented me on it. Lasts quite a while without having to reapply.

March 18, 2019

Sexy gourmand

This scent is just delicious! It has great staying power and lasts on my skin all night! It is a sweet gourmand perfume with a delicate musky finish! This is my all time favourite date night perfume! It can be a wonderful gift and is quite expensive! But totally worth it! A must try!

February 05, 2019

Love Si

My brother gave me this for my birthday as I'm a hardcore Givenchy fan. Fragrance was subtle but lasts for long. And every time I wear it I get complements. Not particularly pricey neither does it come cheap.

January 14, 2019

Mesmerizing

I use this perfume all the time and I get compliments from a lot of people. It has a sweet, fruity smell that also has a musk smell. It's the perfect balance between the two. The price tag is right in the middle. It's not super expensive but isn't a cheap $20 perfume.

December 07, 2018

Gorgeous, Sexy, Yummy!

I adore this perfume. It is not too strong. I have had so many compliments when wearing this perfume. I love it. Every single time I wear this almost I get a compliment or someone will ask me what I am wearing. It is not too expensive either, just over $100 and well worth it in my opinion. I actually just ordered my next bottle online. Plus, my husband loves it and he is a picky one when it comes to perfumes in general.