Si Giorgio Armani Eau de Parfum Reviews
#93 in Perfume

December 19, 2017

Sophisticated and Suductive

I found it to have a refined scent that lasts for hours. It is one of my favourite perfumes to wear for special occasions or if I'm in the mood to smell my best.

December 05, 2017

Un parfum irremplaçable

J'ai découvert ce parfum il y a 2 ans maintenant , depuis je ne jure que par celui là !
    j'ai oublier les autres parfum celui ci est mon préféré ! Il est très doux avec ces notes fruité , ne prend pas à la tête , je ne peux sortir sans l'avoir mis ! c'est mon chouchou

August 19, 2017

Armani parfum

Parfum Armani très bon produit sent très bon, ne tiens pas la journée ,mais il fait son petit effet , je recommande ce parfum . Le flacon est très jolie .

August 13, 2017

I would buy this product again and again in the future

Cette eau de toilette est sublime et incroyable. Cela a une odeur souple, tendre et sensuel. Moi personnellement pour commencer ma journee il faut imperativement que j'en porte. Je la recommande.

May 05, 2017

expensive but overall worth the money, stayed on for hours and had alot of subtle undertones which made the perfume not to overwhelming even to wear to work

March 26, 2017

I love this perfume! It's such a nice, feminine scent. I love the vanilla, flowery and woody notes. It is just so good. Sometimes I will smell something super good when I am wearing this and be like" What is that smell!? It's amazing!!' , and then I realize it's me!

October 25, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Smells so gorgeous! Sweet and girly! Very recognisable smell that carries super well. 1/2sprays will last you HOURS I can spray this on a morning go to work come home and the room I sprayed it in still smells as well as me! Beyond gorgeous smell. Very classic

October 04, 2016

I had purchased this product and I love the scent. Not scent I would wear every day but on special occasions .
    The scent is light enough not to give me a headache, One of the finer scents that I own

October 03, 2016

I really do like the over all scent of this perfume, but at least for me I find that the staying power is rather short lived for such a high-end product. Perhaps it was just the quality of the sample I got, but I've had other more inexpensive perfumes last a lot longer. I do like it otherwise, very light and unique in terms of notes as compared to my usual preferences. Give it a try, it may work out for you.

July 17, 2016

Un de mes meilleurs parfums. Doux et intense en même temps, ce parfum représente pour moi un plus à l'élégance d'une femme.En plus il s' attarde sur la peau.