Si Giorgio Armani Eau de Parfum

Si Giorgio Armani Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 1365 in Perfume

May 05, 2017

expensive but overall worth the money, stayed on for hours and had alot of subtle undertones which made the perfume not to overwhelming even to wear to work

March 26, 2017

I love this perfume! It's such a nice, feminine scent. I love the vanilla, flowery and woody notes. It is just so good. Sometimes I will smell something super good when I am wearing this and be like" What is that smell!? It's amazing!!' , and then I realize it's me!

October 25, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Smells so gorgeous! Sweet and girly! Very recognisable smell that carries super well. 1/2sprays will last you HOURS I can spray this on a morning go to work come home and the room I sprayed it in still smells as well as me! Beyond gorgeous smell. Very classic

October 04, 2016

I had purchased this product and I love the scent. Not scent I would wear every day but on special occasions .
    The scent is light enough not to give me a headache, One of the finer scents that I own

October 03, 2016

I really do like the over all scent of this perfume, but at least for me I find that the staying power is rather short lived for such a high-end product. Perhaps it was just the quality of the sample I got, but I've had other more inexpensive perfumes last a lot longer. I do like it otherwise, very light and unique in terms of notes as compared to my usual preferences. Give it a try, it may work out for you.

July 17, 2016

Un de mes meilleurs parfums. Doux et intense en même temps, ce parfum représente pour moi un plus à l'élégance d'une femme.En plus il s' attarde sur la peau.

February 13, 2016

I have the 100ml bottle. I average about 5-6 sprays a week, and the bottle has lasted me 2 years. I get complimented on the smell whenever I wear it. It lasts all day, the only time I would need to reapply would be if I were going out that night. It has a sweet, yet slightly musky smell. I'm addicted to it!

KristinaV added a new review for
    Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot