Si Giorgio Armani Eau de Parfum Reviews
#181 in Perfume

July 22, 2019

Yes pleaaaase!!!

This perfume is a bit more on the pricey side but trust me, it smells goooood!!! It lasts me 3/4 of a day and smells still great! I recommend this to anyone out there!

July 14, 2019
    Turkey

My signature perfume

This is my all time favourite perfume. I take it everywhere with me in a small 10ml bottle. The scent lasts on me for 8hours and the dry down smell is also lovely!

June 25, 2019

Passionate Fragrance

I don't often wear fragrance, but thought I would give this a try. Spectacular aroma without being overpowering. My husband noticed right away and complemented me on it. Lasts quite a while without having to reapply.

Updated On: June 25, 2019

I don't often wear fragrance, but thought I would give this a try. Spectacular aroma without being overpowering. My husband noticed right away and complimented me on it. Lasts quite a while without having to reapply.

March 18, 2019

Sexy gourmand

This scent is just delicious! It has great staying power and lasts on my skin all night! It is a sweet gourmand perfume with a delicate musky finish! This is my all time favourite date night perfume! It can be a wonderful gift and is quite expensive! But totally worth it! A must try!

February 05, 2019

Love Si

My brother gave me this for my birthday as I'm a hardcore Givenchy fan. Fragrance was subtle but lasts for long. And every time I wear it I get complements. Not particularly pricey neither does it come cheap.

January 14, 2019

Mesmerizing

I use this perfume all the time and I get compliments from a lot of people. It has a sweet, fruity smell that also has a musk smell. It's the perfect balance between the two. The price tag is right in the middle. It's not super expensive but isn't a cheap $20 perfume.

December 07, 2018

Gorgeous, Sexy, Yummy!

I adore this perfume. It is not too strong. I have had so many compliments when wearing this perfume. I love it. Every single time I wear this almost I get a compliment or someone will ask me what I am wearing. It is not too expensive either, just over $100 and well worth it in my opinion. I actually just ordered my next bottle online. Plus, my husband loves it and he is a picky one when it comes to perfumes in general.

November 01, 2018
    Paris, France

Trop bon !

Bonjour,

Hier j'ai recu le parfum Si de GIORGIO ARMANI dans une enveloppe très mignonne. Il y as 20sec je l'ai senti, j'étais dans le paradis ;) je suis en train de la sentir ;-; en gros, je l'adore elle est parfaite et je la "kiffe".

Avis de ma mère :
    Formidable ! Gout très sympathie qui tient toute la journée ;)

December 19, 2017

Sophisticated and Suductive

I found it to have a refined scent that lasts for hours. It is one of my favourite perfumes to wear for special occasions or if I'm in the mood to smell my best.

December 05, 2017

Un parfum irremplaçable

J'ai découvert ce parfum il y a 2 ans maintenant , depuis je ne jure que par celui là !
    j'ai oublier les autres parfum celui ci est mon préféré ! Il est très doux avec ces notes fruité , ne prend pas à la tête , je ne peux sortir sans l'avoir mis ! c'est mon chouchou