Similac Advance Infant Formula Ready-to-Feed Reviews

Birth to 12 Months
Ready to feed bottles
The Perfect Bottle™ Sam

June 15, 2017

The only thing my baby will eat

Awesome ready to go packing
    Lots of coupons available for this product
    Other options available including tummy friendly
    Sold at many retailers and easy to find

May 25, 2017

Simple et pratique ... prete a boire .. pas besoin de préparation .. quand bébé a faim pas besoin dattendre que cest prete.. on place la tetine et voila

2.8/5

May 11, 2017

I love similac formula! They don't make my baby puke and gassy. The formula is nice to my baby's tummy. I tried another formula. But I think this brand is the best for my baby.

April 07, 2017

Although these are a little on the pricey side, my son loves them. We use them when out on the go, they are so convenient. They are a little more concentrated than other formulas so he doesn't need to eat as much to get full.

February 06, 2017

These are super convenient and we used them as emergency feeds to carry in our diaper bag. I don't like the smell but baby didn't mind it at all. Our box came with a nipple pack as well.

January 27, 2017

Very great stuff ,.... has a great taste and is easy to drink. I take this to work with me now each and every day i would highly recommend it for pregnant moms :)

January 09, 2017

We used these in the hospital and loved the convenience of them, once home we used them at night for awhile to save time. Still plan on using them for outings and stay overs. A little bit more cost but worth the ease.

December 04, 2016

I breastfeeding my baby exclusively, buying a big tub of formula powder that only lasts 30 days after opening has proven to be wasteful time and time again. The ready to feed bottles are perfect, I grab a few when we think we might need them during outings, no measuring or mixing messes, no need to worry about waste, all fantastic reasons why I'm going to stick with this from now on.

August 18, 2016

We used the Similac Ready to Feed formula for all three of our children. It was the #1 choice for our family. It was convenient and easy to prep the bottle, especially for those middle of the night feedings. It provided all the nutrients our children needed as babies and we would recommend this to others.

July 04, 2016

these are great for on the go parents, just throw one into the diaper bag and go! downside to them is that they only have one flow speed nipple which is standard, my daughter needed slow flow. we ended up having to put them into bottles for her, but still very handy

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge