Similac Advance Infant Formula Ready-to-Feed Reviews

Birth to 12 Months
Ready to feed bottles
The Perfect Bottle™ Sam

April 07, 2017

Although these are a little on the pricey side, my son loves them. We use them when out on the go, they are so convenient. They are a little more concentrated than other formulas so he doesn't need to eat as much to get full.

February 06, 2017

These are super convenient and we used them as emergency feeds to carry in our diaper bag. I don't like the smell but baby didn't mind it at all. Our box came with a nipple pack as well.

January 27, 2017

Very great stuff ,.... has a great taste and is easy to drink. I take this to work with me now each and every day i would highly recommend it for pregnant moms :)

January 09, 2017

We used these in the hospital and loved the convenience of them, once home we used them at night for awhile to save time. Still plan on using them for outings and stay overs. A little bit more cost but worth the ease.

December 04, 2016

I breastfeeding my baby exclusively, buying a big tub of formula powder that only lasts 30 days after opening has proven to be wasteful time and time again. The ready to feed bottles are perfect, I grab a few when we think we might need them during outings, no measuring or mixing messes, no need to worry about waste, all fantastic reasons why I'm going to stick with this from now on.

August 18, 2016

We used the Similac Ready to Feed formula for all three of our children. It was the #1 choice for our family. It was convenient and easy to prep the bottle, especially for those middle of the night feedings. It provided all the nutrients our children needed as babies and we would recommend this to others.

July 04, 2016

these are great for on the go parents, just throw one into the diaper bag and go! downside to them is that they only have one flow speed nipple which is standard, my daughter needed slow flow. we ended up having to put them into bottles for her, but still very handy

July 03, 2016

We were given free samples and they were so easy to use. Many hospitals use this formula. If you formula feed it is handy to bring with you as you don't have to refrigerate or add anything just put the nipple on.

February 04, 2016

My baby likes it ,easybto use &gentle;on his little tummy,really helpful outdoor

October 10, 2015

Made my daughter have such severe gas and diarrhea. Plus $37 for something that lasts me 3 days if that?! No thanks.

Mica1416 added a new review for