4.9/5
Kirkland Baby Formula Reviews

August 05, 2020

Good quality product.

I use this formula for my 4.5 months old baby. It seems to be of great quality. Also the price of this product is lesser than others but no compromise in quality.

April 29, 2020

The best that can be out there

This s a definite buy for all parents. My daughter loves them and these are easy on the pocket compared to the other brands out there . The quality is great and will keep buying more and more

March 18, 2020

Would buy this again and again

Started both my sons with similac and switched to this formula. It is way more cost effective then similac, or enfamil.
    My sons have never had an issue with stomaching this formula.

January 11, 2020

Awesome!

Great value for the money! My baby loves it.super gentle on his belly. It’s our go to formula now. Can’t argue for the awesome price. I have been using this for 8 months now with a baby who was sensitive to other formulas

August 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

Best formula for the price!

My son was on ready-made formula since birth. Once we had him home for a while, we switched to a powder. After a few months we decided to try the Kirkland brand and never looked back! My son did not have any issues taking to the new formula. It never gave him any gas or stopped him up. The only thing was if it was made shaken, it did create a lot of bubbles. I used a Baby Brezza formula maker and never had any issues. You can't beat the price on this one!

June 20, 2019

Best Formula Option!

We loved this formula for our babe! Great quality at an amazing price. We couldn't find formula cheaper anywhere else. Love that they have a sensitive option at the same price as the regular. Very impressed with this product!

April 28, 2019

Best formula

I struggled finding a formula that worked for my baby. After countless other brands that always seemed to upset my babies stomach I found the Kirkland sensitive one. This has been amazing and no issues. Mixed easily and no clumps like some other brands.

April 09, 2019

Why Not?

Decided to try this stuff as it was a significant bit cheaper than the regular stuff I had been using on my son and to my surprise there was no difference. My son liked this stuff just the same as Nestle or Similac. much cheaper as well. Available exclusively at costco.

April 09, 2019

This is my must have formula

Learning I couldn’t breast feed I needed to find a good formula for my son. After trying different brands we settled on the Kirkland one. My son has no reflux since using this one. That is a huge plus for me. His previous formula we had a lot of reflux issues.

February 19, 2019

Fini les colliques avec ce lait !

J'ai essayée toute les sortes de lait pour bébé disponible sur le marché et c'est le seul qui a convenu à mon bébé tout de suite. Fini les maux de ventre et les colliques avec cette préparation. De plus, il revient meilleur marché que toute les autres marques.