Similac go grow Similac Step 2 Omega-3 6 Nutritional Powder
Good

Similac go grow Similac Step 2 Omega-3 6 Nutritional Powder Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 15 in Infant Formula

May 25, 2017

Je donne similac a mon bébé depuis il est au monde car je ne produit aucun lait .. et il adore et en parfaite santé je ne pourrait changer de sorte... Merci #similac :)

April 04, 2017

I just switched from the pink lid to the green lid for my 6 month old, and she is doing well on it. Similac is the only brand she likes or will drink, except for the blue lid, it gives her the runs! The only thing I dont like is that the big tub barely lasts me a week, and it does get expensive to buy a tub every week when you dont have a lot of income.

January 15, 2017

Highly recommended! my 1 year old still drinking this. She is on similac after a month she is born . She is very healthy never gets sick and a premie. I like the formula composition particularly for brain development .

October 02, 2016

My 2 children only likes Similac formula. I tried giving them all major brands to try, such as Enfamil and Good Start and for some reason they both rejected them and only took Simila. I think its taste is the closest to breast milk making it an easier transition. I would recommend it to any mommy

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce