Sinful Colors Professional Reviews
#144 in Nail Polish

Good - 0

March 15, 2019

Not buying another brand again!

Nail polish does the same thing no matter what brand you use! I used to do my nails a lot with higher end polished but found it too expensive at one point so I stopped. I was at my local superstore when I saw these being sold for $1.99 and I grabbed 20 of them! They do the exact same thing and have the exact same amount of coverage. Love the colour range too!

January 28, 2018

This is my favourite brand of nail polish! And costs less!

Sinful Colors Professional nail polish retails at Superstore for $1.99+ tax. It's one of the cheapest in cost of nail polishes I have ever used, and yet I've found it's one of the best. I currently own 17 colours of this brand of nail polish! From the darks to the pastels! Some colours need two coats, but I find it dries beautifully and for me, it really stays on. Usually when I buy others brands of nail polish, I find it coming off almost as soon as I actually start doing things, then I have to repaint, this stuff stays on like nobody's business. I have to REMOVE it in order to change my colours! It stays on great, and that's what we all need when we are working alot!

The colours are beautiful, from the darks, metallics, pastels, sparkles, and clears, they are all perfect!

I never expected much from these, but I got so much!

I find this nail polish is strong, as in holding my nails together strong. Unfortunately my nails crack easily, nail polish can be annoying, this nail polish holds everything in place.

The only thing I would recommend for future users, is buying a slightly stronger nail polish remover for when it comes to the metallics, as they tend to REALLY stay on.
    Buy one of these nail polishes and give it a go!

Colour your world? Colour your nails!
    Happy colouring!