Sisu Melatonin Reviews
Ranked #117 in Vitamins/Minerals

April 03, 2017

I like the Sisu beans mainly because they are smaller than most others. The jar comes with 90 - 5mg tablets. They are tiny and easy to swallow. A bit on the pricey side but I like them better than many other brands and pay the extra for them.

October 02, 2016

I take melatonin instead of a pharmaceutical script. I like that it is natural. I trust the SISU Brand and they are Canadian as well. The Melatonin is 5mg and it is sublingual (melts under your tongue) so it is super easy and fast to take, no water needed.
    #1 - SISU Products are pure, safe, and of synthetic source (not sourced from animal brain)
    #2 - No added sweeteners, colours of flavours
    33 - Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten

It is non habit forming, non addictive and it helps me with anxiety when trying to sleep or after a stressful day and my mind wont stop thinking.

I love that it comes in a royal blue glass jar, not plastic. And it is dark blue to keep the vitamins in a dark place and glass keeps dryer than plastic