Sketchers memory foam insole shoes Reviews
Ranked #46 in Runners

September 18, 2017

Comfy

Received my first pair of sketcher running shoes this past June as a gift. They are extremely comfortable...so much so that I can wear them for a 12 hour shift at work and know my feet arent going to hurt. Would definately buy these again. Have also had a few compliments on the look of them...mine are grey.

April 20, 2017

Love my sketchers. Not only are they comfy for walking long distances especially with the memory foam, they come in many unique colours! I have had mine for two years (a lot of walking and running) and they are still in great shape.

March 11, 2016

Comfiest runners! I have the black ones and the pink that ombré into green, and my mom has the white ones. We wear them every single day! The mold to your arches in your foot, and they're very light.

May 13, 2015

I actually bought a pair of black ones for work, I am constantly on my feet all day so they really help. It almost feels like I am walking on a cloud when I wear them. I barely have any pain in my feet after a shift.

May 13, 2015

Sketchers makes great shoes! They feel so light and cushy on my feet. It sure makes walking all day more enjoyable on me and my feet!

April 16, 2015

Very appropriate price, I was lucky to get a deal on these. I almost want to get another pair for just everyday wear :) Running and working out feels amazing in these!! I have blue and gray combo - looks amazing!! Love them!

April 07, 2015

I love Sketchers shoes. I have so many pairs of this brand of shoes. They have held up well over the years. They are affordable and made with quality workmanship.

April 07, 2015

Love the design and comfort of these shoes. I could walk for ever, by far my favorite sneaker I own. They feel just like my slippers. HAHA

3.2/5

September 10, 2014

I work 12 hour shifts on my feet at a residential care home. Lets just say, my feet ? Yeah Im on them all the time. When I slipped these suckers on I was in heaven. Its been 3 months I think now and the poor things are completely wore out. The foams permanently squished. I was really excited but they just couldnt hold up. So sad. These would be great for someone who goes running every now and again. Defintely not for someone who needs to constantly be wearing them.