4.1/5
Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave Reviews
#182 in Hair Removal

October 01, 2019

Great price

This shave gel is all I use, unfortunately I personally am not a huge fan of the scent. It works, I'd just rather the unscented or coconut version. Overall, when it goes on sale you cant beat the price.

May 15, 2016

Cream shave is the new best thing since sliced bread. It moisturizes my legs and gives me a clean shave at the same time. I will never use foam shaving cream again!

September 28, 2015

This shave cream goes on like a lotion and doesn't lather, but I really liked it. It is completely moisturizing and lasts quite a long time. I haven't gone back to shave cream and this is my go-to for shaving my legs.

February 11, 2015

i like using this shaving cream! it smells nice and works great on my legs.

February 10, 2015

The shave cream works well and does lather beautifully on your legs. It doesn't dry your legs out, because I have to shave often, which I don't like.

April 15, 2014

Protects and moisturizers while shaving which is nice. I find it a little expensive but the summer months make it worth it

February 20, 2014

It's nice and thick on my legs & arms which makes it a smooth shave. Very nice lather.

July 10, 2013

My skin dries out like nobodies business, but I rarely use shaving cream for whatever reason. I really like this product, it smells really good and leaves my skin hydrated. It isn't priced too high so I feel like it is a good buy.

July 25, 2011

I bought this by recommendation from a friends saying the strawberry one was amazing. I absolutely hated the smell! The product worked just as well as my Satin Care staple. In general I bought this brand less just because I usually had coupons for Satin Care. I'm pretty sure some of the other scents are better.
    I'm now sharing shaving cream with the bf so my legs smell like generic "man" smell after a shave.