Good

Slim Fast 3-2-1 plan High Protein Shake Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 310 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

April 29, 2017

Great product! Normally I can't stand the taste of protein shakes but I have to say I was impressed that it actually tastes very good. Great for when you are on the go and don't have time to eat!

February 03, 2017

I drink these every single day, the taste is amazing and the price is amazing. I have tried several other brands and they taste disgusting. I love love love the strawberry. WIll always continue to buy these ones.

January 25, 2017

Love this stuff. It is high on the sugar but it still tastes great! I take this when i don't have time to eat or take it after a workout. It makes you full atleast for 3-4 hrs . I would recommend the chocolate flavour which is my favourite. I find that it helps you lose weight fast if you mix it with water instead of milk.

January 11, 2017

I enjoy grabbing this first thing in the AM as im not a breakfast easter and am strapped for time in the mornings This is awesome as it give me the vitamins and protein i need to start my day, Thank you for making in ready made bottles for that easy grab n go

0.5/5

January 01, 2016

Don't buy into this crap. Studies have proven that yo-yo dieting using products like this are actually what will kill you.

If you're serious about health, do what exercise you can, eat well and nutriciously and be happy. Make Slim Fast obsolete in 2016!