Smashbox Brow Tech Matte Pencil

Smashbox Brow Tech Matte Pencil Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 329 in Eyebrow Care

April 13, 2017

the make up artist at the store recommended this product to me. I like the fact that it's easy to use to shape my brow and the color matches my brow perfectly. a little bit more expensive than other brands, but worth it

2.8/5

September 12, 2016

(Shade: Taupe)
    This is good pencil, but it's just a touch too warm for my complexion. The main problem is the packaging. With two caps that look identical, one fits on the brush side and the other is a bit longer for the pencil side. If you mix them up, the brush cap will completely crush the pencil tip. It pisses me off so much because this pencil is expensive, so I tossed that brush cap to avoid the mistake. I'm now noticing that the tip of the pencil breaks very easily, and there is no way to see how much product is left since the pencil only rolls up, not down. Needless to say, I won't repurchase. I'd recommend the Marcelle Nano Eyebrow Liner - Medium Brown instead.

January 18, 2016

I love the tiny point of this pencil, it allows me to shape my brows exactly how I want. Great quality and will buy this again.

January 05, 2016

It's my first time using a brow pencil. I am finding this particular one easy to use and long lasting. The color matches my natural brows quite well. You would never say that I was wearing anything, it looks so natural. The only negative things that I have to say about it is that it is not waterproof and the smoothing brush on the other end of the pencil pulls out some of my natural brows when I use it, so I've stopped and am just using a soft brow brush.