4.1/5
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Reviews
#11 in BB Creams

What it is formulated to do:
- Oil-controlling formulation with emollients and optical pearl pigments to provide hydration and visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles after only four weeks
- Features SPF 35 sun protection

June 03, 2017

I really like his bb cream for summer time! Iris really lightweight and makes my skin feel like I have nothing on which is a plus point! I do feel it is a bit pricey than other brands I have used but it is definitely a good product to purchase

April 16, 2017

I love this bb cream! It has light-medium coverage - I still need to use concealer for my acne marks and breakouts. It is light and has SPF which is great for summer! It doesn't wear off throughout the day and doesn't look greasy! However, it is very expensive and I will only be buying the travel size when it is available.

March 11, 2017

I found that this was the only BB cream that was buildable to also cover up my acne/blemishes. It's a bit expensive ($39), but I think it's worth it in the summer or if you live in warmer climates, as it can also replace your foundation and sunscreen.

February 20, 2017

I used this today for the first time. I really like this bb cream. It was easy to apply with a sponge. It blended well and applied evenly. It gave a natural look with amazing coverage. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't like a lot of makeup but want to have even skin tone!

January 24, 2017

I think i was too excited to try this! The product itself works good but for the proce ive seen cheaper bb creams that does the same job done. It also leave an oily feel to the face so you have to use powder.

January 23, 2017

This product was super impressive for me! I found it was easy to apply; and I didn't need a whole lot to provide good coverage for my face. It feels lightweight and I didn't feel like my face was oily after using it. I paired it with my foundation for extra coverage; but I love that it is SPF, such a huge bonus to know my face it protected AND looks great.

July 18, 2016

As someone who use to be a huge wearer of Korean BB creams when I was of a much lighter complexion, I was not at all impressed with this "North American" BB cream at first. Forward 5 years later and I actually love this a lot more than the Korean BB creams now. This is a light to medium coverage which I love, since it still looks so natural on. I cannot live without this product!

3.2/5

April 08, 2016

I am kind of disappointed with this BB cream. On one hand, I like how it has SPF in it: I have been searching for one that does. But then again, my moisturizer has SPF in it, so I don't really need it in a BB cream. I found that it, for the price, it really isn't worth it. I could get just as good results with any other cheaper brand. Also, it makes my skin super greasy, so I am forced to use powder as well. Probably won't buy this again.

April 08, 2016

I received this product in a Sephora superstars set. It has good coverage and matches my skin tone well. It comes off a little greasy so I like to set it with a powder. Having spf in the cream is also great to have if you're going to be outside. I work outside often so this is great and also perfect for those minimal makeup days!

March 28, 2016

This is my favourite make up product ever! I use this on good skin days to look better and bad skin days to use as a base for a powder mineral make up. Either way this product easily adapts and makes you look flawless. Would pay the price for this product every time.