Amazing

Smashbox Step-by-step contour stick trio Reviews

1 review
Ranked #228 out of 464 in Makeup

July 14, 2015

So I bought this product as my first attempt at contouring. The lady at Sephora recommended that I should practice with powder contouring rather jumping into cream contouring. I didn't listen and bought this product anyways. I'm really happy I did because I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH. It is very easy to use and blends well. It comes with a guide for your face shape as well which I found helpful since I had no idea how to contour. I feel like it makes a HUGE difference in my make-up routine and would totally buy these contour sticks again! My only complaint is that the bronze stick is too orange-y so I don't really use it too much and stick with my Nars bronzer instead. Also I think it doesn't look as good on my pale skin, but once I got a tan and wore a slightly darker foundation I absolutely feel in love with the trio sticks! They are also kind of expensive but they have lasted me a while so I'd say it is worth it.