4.9/5
#17 in Coolers

Good - 0

March 14, 2019

My favourite cooler!

Mouth- watering deliciousness. Not only is this product good on its own, but it is also good if you make a mixture containing Smirnoff ice and any other flavoured cooler of your choice.

January 13, 2019

Smirnoff

My favourite drink that’s stayed consistently the same since I can remember. Has a refreshing after taste nice when you only feel like having a couple drinks.

April 06, 2018

☀️🍹

Cette boisson est parfaite pour ceux n'aimant pas le goût de l'alcool! Mieux encore, lors des soirées chaudes d'été, elle se boit vraiment facilement. Des arômes d'agrumes et de sucré mixées à bonnes doses 👌

February 26, 2018

Wanna have some drinks for cheap??

Tastes just like lemonade !! I absolutely loveeee this drink it’s 6-7$ depending where you are for a 1L bottle. Get 1 you’re buzzed 2 you’re more then good and they go down quick and smooth. Can’t taste the alcohol but it’s also only like 7%.

January 16, 2018

Tasty

I like it, it is very refreshing, specially during hot summer days. A good citrus flavour that is nice and light. It tastes better when is really cold.

May 04, 2017

These are my favorite cooler for in the summer ! I'm not a fan of the 4 pack though because you only get 4 for like 10$ so I'd much rather prefer getting a whole liter for cheaper ! It tastes like fizzing lemonade with a hint of vodka ! Yummy reminds me of summer!