• So Susan-Haute Light - Highlighting Pencil
Good

So Susan-Haute Light - Highlighting Pencil Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 142 in Highlighter

March 13, 2016

I'm not even sure where I got this pencil but I love it It is perfect for around your eyes. It applies perfectly and fits into my makeup bag perfectly. If you are looking for a highlighter pencil this is the one.

February 28, 2016

This highlighting stick has become a staple in my daily makeup routine. Although it has many uses I use it to highlight my brows. After I've filled, shaped and set my brows I use this to highlight. I draw a line above, below and then use a small concealer brush to blend it out. It is on the thicker end of creamy so it takes a bit to blend it out. Once blended it looks natural and adds to the shape of my brows.

December 29, 2015

I received this high-light pencil as part of my #TopBox this month valued at $19.95. this @OhSusan Highlighting Pencil is such a great solution. quick and very easy to use. Because it is formulated with White Truffle extract and Eyeseryl® peptide it also helps illuminate dark, puffy looking eyes and helps to increase skin elasticity. You can use it as an eye shadow base, as a concealer, on your brow and check bones to help lighten and make any where you apply it look more radiant. I have never used any product like it. I really love this multi-use cosmetic pencil.

fishinggal added a new review for
    Truvia

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Dinner Ideas???