Soap and Glory Scrub 'Em & Leave 'Em Reviews

July 14, 2019
    Bromley, United Kingdom

Best scrub !

This is the best scrub I have ever used ! It does exactly what it says,scrubs !! Leaves my shins good as new,scrubs up my body without being to scratch and smells absolutely divine

July 14, 2019
    Ceredigion, United Kingdom

One of the best!

One of the best shower scrubs I have ever used. It leaves my skin super soft and it smells amazing! I would definitely recommend it to my friends to try!

May 05, 2019

One of the best body scrubs ever!

Great for exfoliating dry winter skin on legs and under arms before shaving! Doesn't use microbeads so is more environmentally friendly. I really enjoy using this, it makes showers feel luxurious!

June 14, 2018

Great everyday exfoliant for all over the body

I seriously use this product every single day in the shower and it smells just as beautiful as the body cream. It pairs very well together. My skin has never felt so soft or smelled so beautiful!

April 21, 2017

This is a nice but still gentle body scrub. It doesn't have a lot of “scrubbies” but the salt grains that are there are a good size and do do something. There's also some smaller scrubbies that do something. But overall it's like a thick cream that you scrub with. It's easier to use that the regular more jelly type scrubs. But it's also soo hydrating as well, lots of oils and has a great smell as all Soap and Glory products do.