Soap & Glory Smoothie Lightly Whipped Buttercream Reviews

Good - 0

October 24, 2017

Love this stuff!

This stuff is great. I have eczema and it's bad. This stuff helps so much. Makes my skin feel great and look great. Plus the yummy smell is a added bonus! I always have this beside my bed.

Updated On: October 24, 2017

This stuff is great. I have eczema and it's bad. This stuff helps so much. Makes my skin feel great and look great. Plus the yummy smell is a added bonus! It's really light and fluffy fora cream. I always have this beside my bed.

May 04, 2017

I use this on my dry feet all winter long. I have said goodbye to cracked heels and my feet are as smooth as a baby's bottom. This stuff is the best!

September 06, 2016

This is the best body butter I've ever tried. The texture (as the name suggests) is whipped. It is thick and nourishing but at the same time light and not greasy at all.

The scent of this is DIVINE.

August 18, 2016

It was hard to find this brand at one time, but now they have it at SDM. I really like this cream, it is super hydrating, and the scent is delicious. It you have very dry skin this is the product for you.

March 01, 2016

SOAP & GLORY SMOOTHIE LIGHTLY WHIPPED BODY BUTTERCREAM;

RECENTLY finished using this body butter cream received as part of a gift, which didn't realize was this good!!
    It was bought at Sephora, the buyer bought me. The cream to begin CUTE packaging, come on, looks like so girly, fun, good to use....now question IS IT good!! ANd it is!!!
    The cream esp. knees elbows rubs right awya into skin and moisturizes verl well. Dry spots are gone :)

Nice smell, reminds me of vanilla combined with something sweet (but can't quite pin point) what exactly.

Amazing on dry legs, as it advertises, they looked supple and soft and pure :)

Honestly good cream, only concern I prefer in a pump or squeeze out, I usually don't like in a jar creams.
    So don't think will buy again, however who knows just might!