Prestige Item
Sol De Janeerio BRAZILIAN CRUSH BODY FRAGRANCE MIST Reviews

May 11, 2021

Delicious Smell!

This smells amazing! Beachy, warm, fresh. Perfect for summer and all those beach days and pool parties. Sadly, the scent doesn't go a long way, just a few hours. It lasts longer when sprayed on clothing instead of skin. But, the smell is so good that I carry it in my purse to refresh during the day.

Tip- last longer when paired with the Bum-Bum cream.

April 16, 2021

I love this product

I love this product, I received a sample of this product through sephora and loved it so much I ended up purchasing the full bottle. It was about $50 for a 240ml bottle and I think it was worth every penny. It smells so so warm and spicy. Considering that it is a fragrance mist, I am pleasantly surprised the scent lasts for a long time.

March 31, 2021

Smells amazing!!!

This is my all time favourite body spray! It smells amazing, the fragrance last all day. This is a must have product. The only down fall is I find it super expensive.

2.8/5

February 25, 2021

Doesn’t last

I adore sol de janeiro and their products. They have drool worthy scents, and are amazing quality. This spray however is just okay. It has the same coconut scent that their body cream has, however it doesn’t appear to last once sprayed on. Reapplication is needed frequently if you want the scent to stay on all day, or even for part of the day. I think for the price, the mist isn’t really worth it for that reason.

December 18, 2020

Smells good but doesn’t last

I understand this is a body mist but it just doesn’t last on me, Atleast the bottle is huge so I can’t spray it whenever and not have to feel like I’m just wasting product. I do have the matching perfume and that seems to last a little longer. Love the fragrance but off I spray too much I can easily get a headache.

November 01, 2020

Smells so good

I love this! Smells amazing! Wear it all the time. Always get compliments every where I go. It is a bit expensive but so worth it. This is somthing I will definitely continue buying

September 10, 2020

Very let down by this!

So this is my saddest disappointment , I was so excited for this and I got it ...... the smell literally last only when it comes out of the bottle ...... so so so very disappointed , I have heard and read a lot of comments on this product and I gave it a gamble, sadly I was disappointed. they have such a great product and smell its to bad they do not find a way to make it last long!

September 06, 2020

Super sexy mist

If sexy was a sent.. this would be it!!!!!
    This is the most intoxicating smell I have ever smelled & i am obsessed with the smell of this fragrance. It is warm, sweet & delightful. The bottle is also bigger than what I expected from the picture. Whenever I wear this i always get tons of compliments. Actually the whole Sol de Janeiro Collection is awesome but this one is my current favorite & would highly recommend this product!

September 03, 2020

Great Smell

I cant speak highly enough about this product.

First off, the smell is like no other, I have never found a smell that's so alluring. I use the cream and the spray together to get a long lasting smell.

I have never received so many comments on a fragrance before, the smell turns heads. I've had random people stop and ask me.

For a body spray this is a very long lasting smell. Very strong to help it last all day.

I will forever purchase this fragrance and it will always be in my collection. If you are looking to turn heads I HIGHLY recommend this product.

July 30, 2020

smells great!

A truly amazing scent! I didn't think I'd like this as much as I do but it smells really really great and the scent is long-lasting too! It's worth the buy and definitely something you'll get compliments on! I will be buying this again and again! I love the sol de janeiro brand and they never disappoint when it comes to scents and quality!